*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,013,908 Views | 80682 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by buzzardb267
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

There is no chance that is real
Have you ever heard her talk?

Damn good chance it's real.

She is that dumb.

The quote is too comprehensible to be real.
Aggie12B
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Aggie12B
AG
TRADUCTOR
annie88 said:

Cool.

Just think if any empire had regrouped in Australia we would already have a 'one world' govt.
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Spokesperson For Hell Rejects Biden's Claim That US Economy Is 'Strong as Hell'

HELL A spokesperson for Hell has rejected Biden's claim that the US economy is "strong as hell." Jay Rogers, Press Secretary for Satan, strongly criticized Biden's comparison of the US economy's strength to the underworld.
"This statement by Biden is highly irresponsible," said Rogers, speaking from a flaming podium. "The US economy is in shambles. Core inflation is up the highest it's been in decades, real estate prices are tumbling, and the stock market is in free fall," he continued. "In fact, all asset prices are dropping. Have you seen the crypto market lately?" Rogers said.
Many in Hell also took umbrage at Biden's statement. At a bar in South Hell, one of Hell's more posh neighborhoods, several residents watched Biden's statements live and had strong negative reactions to the comments. Lenin, Stalin, and Jeffrey Dahmer in particular appeared to find the comments misleading. "How can Biden say that?" said Lenin. "We've got jobs down here. We've had forty straight quarters of GDP growth.
Hell has witnessed a surge in economic productivity over the past few decades. Experts believe this productivity is due to population growth as secularism sweeps the Earth, leading people towards godlessness.
Not all of hell's residents were upset with Biden. "It was clearly a figure of speech," said Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, who has grown particularly close to Satan in recent years. "We think that Biden guy will fit right in when he gets here."

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Interest In Drag Queen Story Hours Wanes After They're Renamed More Accurate 'Man Wearing Lingerie Wants To Spend Time With Your Kids Hour'

U.S. Interest in Drag Queen Story Hour has declined drastically across the country after several libraries chose to more accurately name them "Man-Wearing-Lingerie-Wants-To-Spend-Time-With-Your-Kids Hour."
"We are absolutely baffled as to why no one wants to come to 'Man-Wearing-Lingerie-Wants-To-Spend-Time-With-Your-Kids Hour' all of a sudden," said Brandie Schmuts, a former Drag Queen Story Hour host. "Just yesterday we were told how brave, beautiful and important it is to spend quality time with small children at libraries, and now we aren't invited anywhere. What gives?"
According to sources, local parents have expressed their concerns and hesitancy to support these story hours after suddenly realizing they involve grown men in lingerie spending time with little kids. "My eyes are opened," said concerned parent Hank Richards. "My alarm bells started going off when the library changed the name of this event. It seems super creepy now."
"We're still out here doing the same thing we've always done," continued Brandie Schmuts. "We're getting a bunch of men to dress up in skimpy, sexualized women's clothing to share with the most innocent, young, and impressionable minds why half-naked grown men speaking to children is a good thing, actually."
At publishing time, the Drag Queens tried switching their story hour name again to either "Grown-Men-In-Thongs-Twerk-For-Justice-On-Your-Kids Hour' or "Confused-Men-Sexually-Confuse-And-Scar-Your-Children-For-Life Hour," but everyone was still too bigoted to let them within 500 yards of the schools.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Biz Ag
AG
This woman is absolutely BSC.

Biz Ag
AG
Uncle Howdy
S
Not political, but funny

Clob94
Geralt of Rivia said:

Not political, but funny

Oh it's political. Those birds were Katrina refugees..........
Uncle Howdy
S
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG

ROFL!!! Did I just see that???
Clob94
ravingfans said:

Those project Veritas girls must have sunshine and unicorns that fly out of their pishka.... cause these idiot democrats just spill the beans every time.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
oh no
AG
captkirk
AG
Clob94 said:

ravingfans said:

Those project Veritas girls must have sunshine and unicorns that fly out of their pishka.... cause these idiot democrats just spill the beans every time.
It doesn't take unicorns to dazzle these soy, boy incels.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
BQ78
AG
Air polluted with double cheeseburgers and chocolate cake.
Joseph Parrish
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

Not political, but funny

That bird is definitely a Democrat. Looking for a handout.
CoppellAg93
AG
oh no
AG
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Well, well, well…

Fight Fight Fight.
First Page Last Page
Page 1333 of 2306

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.