*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,866,232 Views | 79626 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by ProgN
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

This has to be fake. But if it's not holy *****
Pretty girl in a low cut dress doing stupid things on a TikTok video?

100% real. Why would one think otherwise?
TyHolden
AG
AggieAces06
AG
annie88 said:

So this is most likely fake. But I was getting gas the other day and watched a guy pull up on the wrong side and proceed to stretch the hose over his car. It reached, but holy crap how dumb do you have to be?

My son (7) was in the back seat and I told him he better not ever be like that guy when he starts driving.
C@LAg
annie88 said:

well, there is half of Germany's heating oil for this winter/.
C@LAg
annie88
AG
Alte Schule
C@LAg said:

annie88 said:

hard to look at.
well, there is half of Germany's heating oil for this winter/.
And apparently their cooking oil. Damn that's hard to look at.
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Biden Vows Next Hurricane To Hit US Will Be Named After A Woman Of Color

WASHINGTON, D.C. As Hurricane Ian made landfall in Florida, Biden held a press conference to criticize the hurricane naming system and vow that the next major storm will be named after a woman of color.
"Seriously! Irma? Michael? Andrew? Ian? What's with all these white names, folks?" said Biden to several of his dead acquaintances who he saw sitting in the audience. "Why can't we have a Rosa Parks hurricane? Or maybe an Oprah? For real! It's not a joke! Come on, man!"
The World Meteorological Association immediately responded to Biden's request and confirmed they have several names of influential women of color they hope to use for the next deadly tropical cyclone.
At publishing time, sources confirmed Hurricane Lizzo is scheduled to make landfall next week.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
ravingfans
AG
Reload8098
AG
It's hard to believe she can dress herself.
BuddysBud
AG
ravingfans said:

The fictional character Dean Martin actually makes more sense than ViPre Kamala.
Martin Q. Blank
AggieAces06 said:

annie88 said:

So this is most likely fake. But I was getting gas the other day and watched a guy pull up on the wrong side and proceed to stretch the hose over his car. It reached, but holy crap how dumb do you have to be?

My son (7) was in the back seat and I told him he better not ever be like that guy when he starts driving.
Costco makes their hoses stretch so you can fill up on either side.
oh no
AG
Everyone, make sure to show your kids the little arrow on all fuel gauges so they never embarrass themselves in a rental car or when driving someone else's vehicle:

WoMD
oh no said:

Everyone, make sure to show your kids the little arrow on all fuel gauges so they never embarrass themselves in a rental car or when driving someone else's vehicle:

I've been driving for 25 years and never noticed that arrow. My parents failed me…
oh no
AG
It's been on every vehicle you've ever driven
AggieAces06
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

AggieAces06 said:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Ag with kids
AG
oh no said:

I'm an old.

They didn't have those on any of the first few cars I had or drove (1980 Pontiac Sunbird, 1970 Plymouth Duster, 1972 MG Midget, 1972 IH 1110)...
BuddysBud
AG
oh no said:

The need for this arrow is silly. The gas cap should always be on the diver's side. Everyone pulls to the right side of the pump, as God intended, and leaves in an orderly manner.

The gas cap on the left makes no sense.

Having some models on the left and some on the right is just intended to cause chaos at the gas station.
Martin Q. Blank
AggieAces06 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Why not?
BQ78
AG
That is great but sadly I bet the Soros DA let him out on personal recognizance with a court date in a year. He'll probably be shot at his next robbery before he even appears in court.
Bondag
AG
BuddysBud said:

oh no said:

The need for this arrow is silly. The gas cap should always be on the diver's side. Everyone pulls to the right side of the pump, as God intended, and leaves in an orderly manner.

The gas cap on the left makes no sense.

Having some models on the left and some on the right is just intended to cause chaos at the gas station.
They should just go back to putting them in the middle behind the license plate.
BQ78
AG
That's what I love about Texags, it even teaches this old dog new tricks.

I had to go out and look at my gas gauge upon reading this. Of course, I have just been using the side mirrors when in doubt so it has not been an issue but now I have a backup method.

Bondag, you stole my line, I wanted to ask does the arrow point down if it is under the license plate. Of course you must be old too.

BTW, I don't believe the young lady was that dumb and that has to be a fake scenario.
HtownAg92
AG
Ag with kids said:

oh no said:

I'm an old.

They didn't have those on any of the first few cars I had or drove (1980 Pontiac Sunbird, 1970 Plymouth Duster, 1972 MG Midget, 1972 IH 1110)...
I dated a girl in high school that had one of those. It was so fun to drive -- like a grown up go kart.
Biz Ag
AG
And for today's Vice Presidential Brain Fart, I give you:

Never change, Kamala. Never. Change.
tk111
AG
JohnLA762
AG
Politics aside, should we rejoice in being able to show our kids that even a bimbo can become VP, or are we pissed off that the system failed to get said bimbo elected as VP?
MostlyHarmless
AG
ravingfans said:

I swear, everytime I hear her speak I think of the sidestep. She really does have down the art of saying nothing while using as many words as possible.

CanyonAg77
AG
oh no said:

Not me.

But then, the oldest car I routinely drove was built in 1950.

I was driving my 1938 John Deere the other day...doesn't have a gas gauge.
First Page Last Page
Page 1309 of 2276

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.