*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,879,232 Views | 79714 Replies | Last: 28 min ago by captkirk
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Danny Vermin

captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Aggie12B
AG
newsjunkie
Quote:

I recall thinking at the time, that I hoped no one I cared about would come down with it. Because I had small children, I would likely not have visited with them to say my goodbyes.

I'd forgotten a lot of those times, but the parallels to our ignorance about COVID are strong
As someone who lived through this time, I would recommend to those that didn't to read a short story by John Grisham titled "Funny Boy" from his book Ford County.

It is a dead on depiction of what the fear of Aids was like back in the early days.
PhatMack19
AG

themissinglink
AG
I don't think this was supposed to be funny.

captkirk
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
A is A
AG
justcallmeharry said:

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG

The look on that guy's face!
ThunderFighter06
AG
If that's all it takes! Reminds me of that South Park episode where they figure out that Magic Johnson kept HIV/AIDS at bay because he had so much money!

TexAgs91
AG
rab79 said:

If republicans ever get power again, they need to make fences like this around the Capitol illegal. If the US government needs these fences to keep out their bosses they're doing something wrong.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
TexAgs91
AG
rab79 said:

FJB also works for F Jorge Bush
Fight! Fight! Fight!
BigBrother
AG
captkirk
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 894 of 2278

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.