*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

10,039,713 Views | 80856 Replies | Last: 45 min ago by Esteban du Plantier
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Ag87H2O
AG
Ag87H2O
AG
LOYAL AG
AG
rab79 said:

If they show up on my doorstep I'll politely ask them to leave. If they don't, I've forcefully ask them to leave and inform them they are trespassing. What I won't do is answer any questions at all. None.
uncover&humpit
AG
LOYAL AG said:

rab79 said:

If they show up on my doorstep I'll politely ask them to leave. If they don't, I've forcefully ask them to leave and inform them they are trespassing. What I won't do is answer any questions at all. None.

My plan is to do a reverse Jehova's Witness and get them to convert to Christianity
Tailgate88
AG
Squadron7 said:

Russ Dalrymple said:

HOUSTON: "Is there a problem?"

APOLLO 13 CREW: "Well, if you don't know what it is, I'm certainly not going to tell you."

Nothing. It's Fine.
Aggie12B
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
Josef Stealin

BusterAg
AG
Gold. So, so good.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
BusterAg
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Josef Stealin

Is this real?

There is no way this is real.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
annie88
AG
Alrighty then

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Ags4DaWin
BadMoonRisin said:

Josef Stealin

Dude basically admitted what they did right there.

Isn't that the second time he has done that?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
annie88 said:

Alrighty then

Amy Schumer sure does get mad when she's hungry.
MostlyHarmless
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Josef Stealin

Wow! Just wow!
1872walker
Demosthenes81
AG
What a brave stance to take.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Tramp96
Demosthenes81 said:

What a brave stance to take.

So we should be happy about this...that means they actually read and comprehended the book.

My high school English teachers would be delighted to hear this.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88
AG
Squadron7
AG
annie88 said:

Episode #5 of Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs.
TexAg1987
Squadron7 said:

annie88 said:

Episode #5 of Mike Rowe's Dirty Jobs.
List of Dirty Jobs episodes

Season 1 (2005)
episode 5
"Sewer Inspector"
August 2, 2005
Sewer inspector, disaster cleanup crew member (basement sewer), demolition worker (office building interior)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dirty_Jobs_episodes

Seems legit.
Cromagnum
AG
Quote:

Wow! Just wow!

AGinHI
AG
rab79 said:

Time to revisit this

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
magnumtmp
AG
AGinHI said:

rab79 said:

Time to revisit this

It's even more relevant now with the F-15 lyric in there.
aggiedata
AG
captkirk
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 818 of 2311

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.