*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,677,329 Views | 71939 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by annie88
Secolobo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Mr.Bond
AG

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Geralt of Rivia
S
RAB91
mazzag
AG
Secolobo said:

This needs to be retweeted to the Fox News hack John Roberts. I'd do it but my account was closed.
Biz Ag
AG
Mr.Bond
AG

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

annie88
AG
ProgN
Nobody is watching that ***** I honestly didn't know it was the finals and I still can't tell you what teams are in it.
captkirk
AG
Whitetail
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG

Does pelosi remind anyone else of bill the cat?

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

TyHolden
AG
just say no to crack...audio nsfw

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Fairview
AG
thomas20:29 said:

thirdcoast
AG
Nitro Power
AG
Not gonna lie, I had to look and see if it was a real tweet...which it is not, but with Trump you never know.
Geralt of Rivia
S
StandUpforAmerica
aggiejayrod
AG
Fairview said:

thomas20:29 said:

Dro07
AG
thirdcoast said:

i dunno... the regular flu or the man flu? Cuz the man flu is some serious bidness!
hairloom

PhatMack19
AG
Tanya 93
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
PA24
hairloom

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 560 of 2056

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.