*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,604,768 Views | 71609 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Cromagnum
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
Prognightmare said:

Nobody is watching that ***** I honestly didn't know it was the finals and I still can't tell you what teams are in it.

Oh I know I just thought his racist comment was funny.

But shows you how ****ty they're doing if they offered for free. I'm a baseball/football girl, never really care about NBA
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

agent-maroon
AG
Why would anybody walk around displaying an ass crack and hangers like that?

Give him the money with the stipulation that he has to buy a shirt AND wear it whenever he's out in public...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
John The Savage
Not a tweet but funny none the less:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CF23Ixrnzpu/?igshid=gnj842i0pn11
“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.”
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Martin Q. Blank
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
Yes!!
TyHolden
AG
Time's Man of the Year

BuddysBud
AG
rab79 said:

OUCH!
PhatMack19
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
I thought this belonged here, because it's so mind-numbingly stupid.

annie88
AG
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Does this count the grandchild he won't acknowledge?
CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

I am really tempted to reply with that, but the idiot relative who posted it on Facebook is under treatment for depression, so....

Also, I'm not convinced he remembers any of his grandkids, he obviously doesn't want to be president for energy workers or gun owners, and "loves the USA" is under review.
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

annie88 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

I am really tempted to reply with that, but the idiot relative who posted it on Facebook is under treatment for depression, so....
You know while he was dating his dead brother's wife it would've been interesting has she gotten pregnant. Then he would've had nephews and nieces who are also his children's half-siblings.
annie88
AG
rab79 said:

It's good to be a gangsta.
CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

annie88 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

You know while he was dating his dead brother's wife it would've been interesting has she gotten pregnant. Then he would've had nephews and nieces who are also his children's half-siblings.

Tanya 93
First Page Last Page
Page 561 of 2047

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.