*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,663,549 Views | 71870 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by TexAg1987
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yup
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
MetoliusAg
Wut the hail?
CanyonAg77
AG
etcetera said:

Wut the hail?
When the war is over, you don't spend as much on defense.
MetoliusAg
Dddfff
AG
Yes laugh cry at illegal immigration, rape and murder. You're a great person.
Squadron7
AG
etcetera said:

"B-b-but I burned my Nikes and banned their gear from muh business!"

I wonder how big a cut the man who sacrificed everything gets.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Hey etcetera.....

when you find a funny political tweet, be sure to post it. Instead of all the unfunny crap you normally post.

We come here for a chuckle...not to feel pity for you.
captkirk
AG
MetoliusAg
The Best People. DJT has asked Wayne Allen Root (Republican, rightwing talk show host, & fanatical Trump sycophant) to speak at a Trump rally. Here's Root talking about Robert Mueller:

MetoliusAg

South Platte
techno-ag said:

Prognightmare said:

11 in the back seat. 5 in the trunk with luggage.
Man. I've never been remotely claustrophobic, but that made me want to take my tie off and walk around the office for a minute.
MetoliusAg
Associate Yourself with The Best People:
tsuag10
AG
Pace yourself buddy. I'm not sure you'll be able to keep this up for 6 more years.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Best feature on texags....worth every penny.

Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
I haven't seen much of meso or Lot Y lately.
aggiehawg
AG
A list I'm happy I didn't make. At last.
captkirk
AG
etcetera said:

Rachel Maddow and CNN damn near push nothing but conspiracies. Is this supposed to bother us?

You probably still think Trump colluded with Russia
tsuag10
AG
You need to add William Inblack to your list. You've got his alter-ego on your list already.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
tsuag10 said:

You need to add William Inblack to your list. You've got his alter-ego on your list already.

haven't had the pleasure or did not specifically notice the poster or a trend... but i'll be on the lookout.
MetoliusAg
Strong Character Witness.
Squadron7
AG
etcetera said:

*cough* Bill Ayers *cough*

And Ayers actually has a body count to go with him.
MetoliusAg
AGinHI
AG
At this point this thread sucks.

I have to scroll through so much trolling garbage to find something that is actually funny.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
I just used the ignore feature for the first time on etc. Made this thread way better.

Honestly, I think it's part of his plan. Clutter up the thread with so much crap that people quit posting altogether. He's Tanyaing the thread.
techno-ag
AG
Burt Macklin, FBI said:

I just used the ignore feature for the first time on etc. Made this thread way better.

Honestly, I think it's part of his plan. Clutter up the thread with so much scrap that people quit posting altogether. He's Tanyaing the thread.
Absolutely. It wouldn't be so bad if his posts had a modicum of humor. I think best is to ignore and stop commenting. Maybe he'll get bored and troll elsewhere.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
FightinTexasAggie08
etcetera's posting is ruining this thread for me. He is posting garbage that isn't funny, I can laugh at trump and i can laugh at the republican party, but not at something that isn't funny.

HelloUncleNateFitch
fasthorse05
Sullys Guy said:

etcetera's posting is ruining this thread for me. He is posting garbage that isn't funny, I can laugh at trump and i can laugh at the republican party, but not at something that isn't funny.

I can't blue star this enough.

Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
Jadedhamster
AG
Can we at least agree to not quote the posts? Ignore function only works on the originals and is pointless if what is posted just gets quoted half a dozen times.
MetoliusAg
You're fine with tweets and photos that make insulting derogatory fun of liberals and Dems. Not even once have any of you complained about those posts. But tweets that make fun of rightwingers? You constantly complain those aren't funny to you.

Prognightmare started this thread. He doesn't complain. He understands humor cuts both ways. If you're gonna dish it out, you have to be thick-skinned enough to withstand the return of serve. I, too, understand that rule. I haven't posted any complaints in this thread about tweets, cartoons, and photos aimed at my side of the political spectrum, nor have any other Dems or liberals. The only complainers have been conservatives. If you're too sensitive to laugh at humor aimed at the trump rightwing, maybe this isn't the right thread for you.
MetoliusAg
Ed Whelan.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

But tweets that make fun of rightwingers? You constantly complain those aren't funny to you.
Humor requires a big dose of reality.

You can joke about Bill Clinton being a horndog because, well, he is.

The same joke, told on Mitt Romney, falls flat.

Things you've posted as "funny" have been false, boring, and just simply derogatory without humor.
Artorias
AG
etcetera said:

You're fine with tweets and photos that make insulting derogatory fun of liberals and Dems. Not even once have any of you complained about those posts. But tweets that make fun of rightwingers? You constantly complain those aren't funny to you.

Prognightmare started this thread. He doesn't complain. He understands humor cuts both ways. If you're gonna dish it out, you have to be thick-skinned enough to withstand the return of serve. I, too, understand that rule. I haven't posted any complaints in this thread about tweets, cartoons, and photos aimed at my side of the political spectrum, nor have any other Dems or liberals. The only complainers have been conservatives. If you're too sensitive to laugh at humor aimed at the trump rightwing, maybe this isn't the right thread for you.
The problem is, nothing you post is actually FUNNY. Just because you add a crying laughing emoji does not actually make it funny. Post something that is actually funny and not just abunch of tripe, and nobody would have a problem.
MetoliusAg
First Page Last Page
Page 66 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.