*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,651,072 Views | 71824 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Tanya 93
GeorgiAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Fredd
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Best thing I have seen in a long time - I hope
It's real
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

AgBQ-00
AG
Fredd said:

GeorgiAg said:

Best thing I have seen in a long time - I hope
It's real
Good tone, good tone...firing!!
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

TexAgs91
AG
txislandag86 said:

And he's taking orders from newbie congresswoman AOC
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MostlyHarmless
AG
agdoc2001 said:

So Joe's backing Trump now?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

RDV-1992
rab79 said:

That's amazing. Kudos to whomever carved that.
txislandag86
BuddysBud
AG
rab79 said:

Sadly this seems to be true.
ProgN
lb sand
AG
Instead of breaking news,
Breaking wind, amirite?
txislandag86
ChemEAg08
AG
https://babylonbee.com/news/jack-dorsey-hires-san-francisco-area-hobo-to-fill-in-for-him-at-hearings/
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG
'Shopped but still spot on.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
First Page Last Page
Page 589 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.