*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,498,945 Views | 71074 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by nortex97
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Squadron7 said:

rab79 said:

Do you really think that any of her kids are anywhere near as dumb as Booker, Hirono or Blumenthal?
Great point.
Geralt of Rivia
S
aggiedata
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
raiderjay said:

As a lover of puns I must blue parachute you on this one.
rab79
AG

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
ProgN
You owe me a beer sir.
Biz Ag
AG
aggiedata
AG
Tramp96
rab79 said:

My day = made.
DeSantis 2024
rab79
AG
Prognightmare said:

You owe me a beer sir.
NO AMNESTY!

LOYAL AG
AG
rab79 said:

OK, one of you Twitterers has to send this to Trump. You know he'll want to retweet it. The question is will he?
ProgN
I'd send it to Trump, Don Jr. And Pocahontas if all my accounts on Twitter weren't perma'd.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
LOYAL AG
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'd send it to Trump, Don Jr. And Pocahontas if all my accounts on Twitter weren't perma'd.
So find a proxy. That has to be on his timeline. From him.
ProgN
I've used 4 different cell numbers and emails. I'm out of sources for what you need to have a twitter account. Hopefully Annie will do it for us. I believe she's still on twitter.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
LOYAL AG said:

Prognightmare said:

I sent it to them via twitter.
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

texagbeliever
annie88 said:

I want one to wear in Texas!
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

raiderjay said:

As a lover of puns I must blue parachute you on this one.
That's damn funny.
annie88
AG
texagbeliever said:

annie88 said:

I want one to wear in Texas!
I retweeted it to Abbot. Yeah, he won't see it but I did it anyhoo.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Ryan34
AG
raiderjay said:

annie88
AG

ProgN
annie88 said:

LOYAL AG said:

Prognightmare said:

I sent it to them via twitter.
That's my girl! Thank you.
annie88
AG
Prognightmare said:

I've used 4 different cell numbers and emails. I'm out of sources for what you need to have a twitter account. Hopefully Annie will do it for us. I believe she's still on twitter.
Yeah don't make the mistake and use an old number with it. They catch on that really quickly. I'm on my fourth account. Really liked the third one, too. My stupidity for putting in my old phone number.
annie88
AG
oneeyedag said:

My God that guy is a massive doouucchhee.
annie88
AG
rab79 said:

This is damn funny.
ProgN
annie88 said:

oneeyedag said:

My God that guy is a massive doouucchhee.
Hunter impregnating Pelosi's daughter would bring forth the son of satan like in the movie "Constantine".
First Page Last Page
Page 575 of 2031

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.