*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,658,225 Views | 71858 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by annie88
TexAg1987
How long do you want to ignore this user?
rab79 said:

$89.95?
drcrinum

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
tsuag10
AG
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

tsuag10
AG

An oldie but a goodie

“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Tanya 93
RAB91
agent-maroon
AG
rab79 said:

I feel like this picture has an interesting back story that I would really like to hear...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Hhmm. Removing mask to cough into his hand?

stetson
AG
RAB91 said:

Reminds me of that Sharon Stone scene from Basic Instinct only not near as hot.
ravingfans
AG
RAB91 said:

yikes! how many actual hands does that thing have?!?!???
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
ProgN
I would have taken that same pic if that were my son's teacher.
bonfarr
AG
ravingfans
AG
agent-maroon said:

rab79 said:

I feel like this picture has an interesting back story that I would really like to hear...

Here ya go!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7742377/Enormous-crocodile-captured-Outback-property-wrangler-Matt-Wright.html

This Video is expecially exciting:

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2019/11/30/1317634668341117090/636x382_MP4_1317634668341117090.mp4

TL/DR Version: Aussie crocodile wrangler captures monstrous five-metre predator named Rex that had been eating cows on an Outback property and croc is relocated...
buzzardb267
AG
Joe Biden holds a successful rally....

"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

agent-maroon
AG
Thanks! Had to relocate it because it was eating cows, eh? Makes our local coyote and feral hog problems seem like not such a big deal when the Aussies are fighting freakin dinosaurs down under!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
zephyr88
AG
drcrinum
I've been in the Outback & Northern Territory of Australia. I remember one time stopping at a petrol station on a small hill adjacent to a modest-sized temporary creek -- many creeks & small rivers are seasonal, drying up during the winter, only to begin flowing again the following summer when the rains come. When the rainy season arrives, the crocs can migrate from the coastal areas rather far inland -- many miles, & if they are not mindful of the seasonal changes, they can become trapped/landlocked when the river/creek dries up. Well this petrol station had many color photos of a 22 ft croc they had captured the preceding winter beneath the bridge over the adjacent creek...only the pictures showed what appeared to be a team of at least a dozen men who were involved in the capture. That particular croc wasn't fat like the one in the above pictures.
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
agdad4x
knowing her pathway up the ladder, i had to laugh

sorry
ravingfans
AG
Updated with someone enjoying their work...

TexAgs91
AG
aggiehawg said:

I'll help the media be consistent...

I identify as Ultra-MAGA
coolerguy12
AG
magnumtmp
AG
aggiehawg said:

What did the five fingers say to the face?
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
ravingfans
AG
buzzardb267 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Face of 2020!!!
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

zephyr88
AG
rab79
AG
zephyr88 said:

Because she thinks biden is going to win?
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Rexter
First Page Last Page
Page 570 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.