*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,652,170 Views | 71825 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by nortex97
Rexter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
buzzardb267 said:

Joe Biden holds a successful rally....

A Biden rally in the country....

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
thirdcoast
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CGFrTPuAqIe
Whitetail
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG

NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
aggiehawg said:

So, who wore it better?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

drcrinum

buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Well, okay then
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

TyHolden
AG
captkirk
AG
annie88
AG
Rexter
Easy 8
"F with my truck, get trucked!"
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Easy 8 said:

Obligatory can he play line backer?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

FrioAg 00
AG
He very much looks like he's played some LB
cuz-i-can
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

He very much looks like he's played some LB

Or at least a Strong Safety...
AggieAces06
AG
Stole from the confirmation hearing thread.

https://imgur.com/2pVQ5H5

Ugh... someone help me out
Mr.Bond
AG

Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

AggieAces06
AG
Thanks!
ProgN
Easy 8 said:

Watch this version with the sound on. "Ludacris Cam", I almost spit up my gatorade.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
That's awesome. America needs more of this.
ProgN
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

That's awesome. America needs more of this.

If you're ever having a really bad day, just go to this guys Twitter page, you'll laugh your ass off. Here are just a few examples.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Wow! The old man knocks the first guy out cold. Doesn't budge an inch after laying him out.
themissinglink
AG
BuddysBud
AG
brs4688 said:

Easy 8 said:

Obligatory can he play line backer?

With that technique this guy played offensive line.
First Page Last Page
Page 571 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.