*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,659,056 Views | 71858 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by annie88
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Ag with kids said:

fasthorse05 said:

To me, the funniest part of his quote is the absolute premium the Left puts on academic intelligence. The Soviets did the same thing. "Fellow academician" was a regular term for the Soviets enterprising citizens, not realizing raw intelligence proves jack ****, but the ability to accomplish, build, solve problems, and compete, are the real intelligence.
True.

WTF does a PhD in Chemistry have to do with running a country?

At least Ivanka has a BA in economics from the Wharten Business School at UPenn - cum laude. That's probably a little more relevant to governance.
Merkel's degrees are from East Germany, including an undergrad from (I kid you not) Karl Marx University.

How valuable can East German degrees be?

In controlling a populace and spreading narratives - VERY!!!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Geralt of Rivia
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Only barely political but funny AF

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
State That Just Voted To Reduce
Penalties For Pedophiles Not Sure
Why God Keeps Lighting Them On Fire

NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
annie88
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Have to wonder how many posters here will get that one.

The lunatic is on the grass.
chickencoupe16
AG
aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

As long as he stays out of my hall.
annie88
AG
I think this is really cool that she went there but I have to be honest this photo makes her look like a mannequin.

TexAgs91
AG
Trump "campaign video" from 2016
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
annie88 said:

I think this is really cool that she went there but I have to be honest this photo makes her look like a mannequin.

I think "GODDESS" is the term you are looking for.
Tanya 93
aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

I had that at a onesie for Benny as a baby.

Then I bought a t-shirt for him as a toddler
annie88
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

annie88 said:

I think "GODDESS" is the term you are looking for.
Oh she's always beautiful but she just looks like a mannequin there.
Squadron7
AG
Nice twist.

captkirk
AG
rab79 said:

WH has restrictions on smoking crack in the breakroom, so....
aggiehawg
AG
This so 2020.

FrioAg 00
AG
Regardless of what you tried, when my boys were toddlers EVERYTHING was a gun or a sword.

A stick, a piece of food, a plastic part, anything. And any toy car was automatically fast and crashed into stuff to make big imaginary explosions.

Nature runs deep.
Little Rock Ag
AG
rab79
AG
Little Rock Ag said:

Damani for BOR!!
NO AMNESTY!

FrioAg 00
AG
We've got an opening coming up where he'd be even better
annie88
AG
mazzag
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CFk3jyYpOT2/?igshid=pcas5o14duci
annie88
AG
They want her gender neutral but she has clearly chosen her gender.

And yet they don't respect that.
annie88
AG
Little Rock Ag
AG
Little Rock Ag
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Tanya 93 said:

I had that at a onesie for Benny as a baby.

Then I bought a t-shirt for him as a toddler
You had Pink Floyd lyrics on a onesie for your baby? Always thought you were a cool hippie Mom but that's awesome.

Had I been fortunate enough to have a child, I would have had Van Morrison lyrics on my kid's. Or maybe, Stevie Ray, an arrow to the groin with the words, "Well it's flooding down in Texas..."
rab79
AG

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 552 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.