*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,641,530 Views | 71773 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by justcallmeharry
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggietaco said:

Tailgate88 said:

For those of us who have these libs on ignore, it's kind of annoying when you guys quote them anyway. Just ignore them. Stop giving them the attention they so desperately want.
What's the point of a politics board if you don't want the full spectrum of opinions in here?
I don't ignore opposing opinions, I ignore people not worth arguing with.
annie88
AG
HelloUncleNateFitch
pdc093
That's not funny.
It's HILARIOUS!
annie88
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Except climate change isn't true. It's one of the biggest bunch of lies perpetrated on the American people and the world. The real science says things have barely changed in millions of years. But if people wanna keep pushing this crap that we're all gonna die tomorrow even though when they've been doing it for decades then the gullible can believe it if they want.
Squadron7
AG
annie88 said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Except climate change isn't true. It's one of the biggest bunch of lies perpetrated on the American people and the world. The real science says things have barely changed in millions of years. But if people wanna keep pushing this crap that we're all gonna die tomorrow even though when they've been doing it for decades then the gullible can believe it if they want.

I'll believe climate change is real when I see Al Gore squeezing his fat azz into a middle seat on Southwest.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
Squadron7 said:

The MAGA hats and the Four More Years weren't enough to tip off the very, very smart, college degree wielding news professionals in the MSM.

They really don't know anything, do they?
or they really think flyover country people are that dumb.....
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Post removed:
by user
TacosaurusRex
Vader Was Framed said:

haHA

I'm not attacking you, I'm genuinely curious. Where do you post these crap memes that they get a positive reaction to give you the confidence to bring them here?
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
pdc093
Poor Vader...
MostlyHarmless
AG
pdc093 said:

Poor Vader...
Bless his heart.
Paradise Ag
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Vader Was Framed said:

haHA

I'm not attacking you, I'm genuinely curious. Where do you post these crap memes that they get a positive reaction to give you the confidence to bring them here?

Can't speak for Vader but his audience is the same one that thinks late night talk shows are hilarious, especially when Kathy Griffin or Rob Reiner are guests.

They think of themselves as the woke folks, sense of humor optional.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
just to reinforce....
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Fairview
AG
I mean technically he's right - it says the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Not that he has any respect for that either. I'm actually surprised he remembers we have a constitution at this point.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

Can't find that on Brietbart. Got a link?
Tanya 93
CanyonAg77
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

The bold is the part you miss.
The Catalyst
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Vader Was Framed said:

It like he enjoys dunking on himself.
How bout you go back down the hill and get it then?
TexAgs91
AG
Aggietaco said:

Tailgate88 said:

For those of us who have these libs on ignore, it's kind of annoying when you guys quote them anyway. Just ignore them. Stop giving them the attention they so desperately want.
What's the point of a politics board if you don't want the full spectrum of opinions in here?
We come for laughs. Libs can't meme.
Tanya 93
TexAgs91 said:

Aggietaco said:

Tailgate88 said:

We come for laughs. Libs can't meme.
Hey now!

But I also post dad jokes so maybe...
Tanya 93
The Catalyst said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Vader Was Framed said:

It like he enjoys dunking on himself.
These were like food group for my youngest brother

Now he will introduce those to his kids!
Post removed:
by user
TexAgs91
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Hey now!

But I also post dad jokes so maybe...
BlueMiles
AG
troy_y said:

Vader Was Framed said:

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/environment/2020/03/25/coronavirus-halt-controlled-burns-may-lead-california-wildires/2891844001/

Interesting article from this past March. Reading the article now and taking into account all the events that have occurred since then seems to validate the need to aggressively manage the forest and keep the fuel levels low. They did not properly manage their risk and had no plan once the controlled burns were suspended. Disappointing this fact is not owned by who made this decision and another crisis is politicized.

Excerpts.

The U.S. Forest Service announced last week that it was suspending all new controlled burns on land it manages around the country in an effort to further reduce air pollution and protect fire personnel amid the spreading coronavirus. Included in this decision are the 20 million acres the agency oversees in California.

But following one of the driest Februaries on record in parts of the Golden State, the move highlights the difficulty in decision-making that pits wildfire preparation and adapting to the virus against each other.

There is nothing as efficient as prescribed burns," said Marko Princevac, a professor of mechanical engineering who researches wildfires at the University of California, Riverside.

"National Forests contain 6 million of the total 9 million acres of highly volatile brushland in California found mainly in the foothill country where urban expansion is increasing and many developments lack adequate protection against wildfire," according to the Forest Service's website.

With burns on Forest Service land temporarily on pause, other mitigation measures will need to be emphasized, but details remain scarce on the agency's plans.

How'd that work out?
Barnyard96
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

Vader Was Framed said:

haHA

He'll still flag you for hurt feelings.
First Page Last Page
Page 537 of 2051

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.