*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,613,898 Views | 71654 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by HunterAggie
hairloom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's easy to tell when Vader posts a meme. They are the posts that never turn blue
drcrinum
There's nothing funny about arson.
drcrinum
https://twitter.com/Some*****IKnow/status/1306441979014926336

Weird how the Texags filter blocks out words in a Tweet handle.
Buying_time
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/environment/2020/03/25/coronavirus-halt-controlled-burns-may-lead-california-wildires/2891844001/

Interesting article from this past March. Reading the article now and taking into account all the events that have occurred since then seems to validate the need to aggressively manage the forest and keep the fuel levels low. They did not properly manage their risk and had no plan once the controlled burns were suspended. Disappointing this fact is not owned by who made this decision and another crisis is politicized.

Excerpts.

The U.S. Forest Service announced last week that it was suspending all new controlled burns on land it manages around the country in an effort to further reduce air pollution and protect fire personnel amid the spreading coronavirus. Included in this decision are the 20 million acres the agency oversees in California.

But following one of the driest Februaries on record in parts of the Golden State, the move highlights the difficulty in decision-making that pits wildfire preparation and adapting to the virus against each other.

There is nothing as efficient as prescribed burns," said Marko Princevac, a professor of mechanical engineering who researches wildfires at the University of California, Riverside.

"National Forests contain 6 million of the total 9 million acres of highly volatile brushland in California found mainly in the foothill country where urban expansion is increasing and many developments lack adequate protection against wildfire," according to the Forest Service's website.

With burns on Forest Service land temporarily on pause, other mitigation measures will need to be emphasized, but details remain scarce on the agency's plans.

aggiebq03+
hairloom said:

It's easy to tell when Vader posts a meme. They are the posts that never turn blue

It's gotten so bad he and Old Army Metal don't even bother to star each other's posts.
Squadron7
AG
aggiebq03+ said:

hairloom said:

It's gotten so bad he and Old Army Metal don't even bother to star each other's posts.

On the other hand, if anyone ever asks you what you mean when you say the Left can't meme you can just link this thread.
Post removed:
by user
hairloom
retweeted by POTUS Trump
captkirk
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

haHA
Can't. Meme.
captkirk
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

[url=?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=31f766c8998ebb52437177e8a7b748050a2ead41][/url]

haHA
Can't. Meme.
captkirk
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Uh......
Squadron7
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

haHA

Where is the tape of Trump saying Corona virus is a hoax? That would sort of complete the funny.
texagbeliever
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Biden Lands Coveted Corn Pops Endorsement Deal
A length of chain in every box!
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

haHA
This is rich given that Obama blamed Bush for the entire eight years in office for everything and then took credit for Trumps economy that he had ruined and had nothing to do with helping.

That magic wand that Trump actually had.

Oh and get your coding right you have it showing which is all messed up.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Oh and get your coding right you have it showing which is all messed up.

Learn to code.

FIFY.
KenAg06
AG
aggiebq03+ said:

hairloom said:

I just wish people would quit quoting them. Defeats the purpose of me blocking their posts.
aggiejayrod
AG
captkirk said:

Vader Was Framed said:

[url=?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=31f766c8998ebb52437177e8a7b748050a2ead41][/url]

haHA
Can't. Meme.

But he wrote haha at the end. It must be funny
richardag
annie88 said:

For those that haven't, here's the translation from Bing translator

oosh I feel a little weird and I think I pulled the donkey ears
Cromagnum
AG
hairloom said:

Most don't even have a number by the star.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

haHA
So, is that "haHA" at the end the equivalent of a laugh track.
annie88
AG
richardag said:

annie88 said:

For those that haven't, here's the translation from Bing translator

oosh I feel a little weird and I think I pulled the donkey ears
I meant to look it up I was gonna see what it said but forgot about it.

Well that's not too bad.
hairloom
Cromagnum said:

hairloom said:

Most don't even have a number by the star.
yep. I like scanning this thread and just looking at memes/twitter posts, but know others comment quite a bit also. What's great about this thread is even non paying customers can scan and ignore terrible posters simply by looking at blued posts with images and ignoring the others (those are Vader and OAM moron posts)
Tailgate88
AG
For those of us who have these libs on ignore, it's kind of annoying when you guys quote them anyway. Just ignore them. Stop giving them the attention they so desperately want.
rab79
AG
The Catalyst said:

...Sad but true.
unfortunately for them Trump can hit the fast ball, while biden has his head in the sand.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
drcrinum said:

There's nothing funny about arson.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Aggietaco
AG
Tailgate88 said:

For those of us who have these libs on ignore, it's kind of annoying when you guys quote them anyway. Just ignore them. Stop giving them the attention they so desperately want.
What's the point of a politics board if you don't want the full spectrum of opinions in here?
Hubert J. Farnsworth
rab79 said:

Squadron7
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

Vader Was Framed said:

haHA

Apparently, it appears that the laughing isn't even out loud let alone on the floor.
rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
Squadron7 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

Vader Was Framed said:

haHA

Apparently, it appears that the laughing isn't even out loud let alone on the floor.
It seems to me that laugh tracks are generally used because either the jokes aren't funny or there is no audience. I believe both apply here.
Squadron7
AG
rab79 said:

Quote:

The MAGA hats and the Four More Years weren't enough to tip off the very, very smart, college degree wielding news professionals in the MSM.

They really don't know anything, do they?
First Page Last Page
Page 536 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.