*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,499,556 Views | 71079 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by TRADUCTOR
buzzardb267
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I don't believe in organized boycotts, or cancel culture, but the rest of this I agree with. And I am boycotting these prima donnas.

"ROGER - OUT"
aggiedata
AG
agent-maroon
AG
aggiedata said:

I bet this remake turns out the same as the original. Just switch out the rabies with dementia and Kamala will take care of the rest.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
thirdcoast
AG
annie88
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Biz Ag
AG
captkirk
AG
In one of these pictures, Bill Clinton is at a funeral. In the other picture, he's at home with Hillary.

captkirk
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Secolobo
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Secolobo
AG
Secolobo
AG
Fightin_Aggie
AG
aggiedata said:

Biden better hurry up and remember how that movie ends!
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Demosthenes81
AG
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Post removed:
by user
Old Army Metal
AG
Demosthenes81
AG

Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
Old Army Metal
AG
Old Army Metal
AG
Old Army Metal
AG
Secolobo
AG
Yea, they still can't.
buzzardb267
AG
Yeah, me too....

Beginning in 2009, after the media failed to follow up on concerns raised about Nancy Pelosi's use of luxury Air Force jets to travel between her congressional district and DC, Judicial Watch's Freedom of Information act requests exposed her abuse of this travel perk. Judicial Watch uncovered that Pelosi's military travel cost the United States Air Force $2,100,744.59 over one two-year period $101,429.14 of which was for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol.

I know it's the Daily Caller!
"ROGER - OUT"
bmks270
AG
100,000$ for inflight expenses...? I'm curious to see that accounting.
buzzardb267
AG
bmks270 said:

100,000$ for inflight expenses...? I'm curious to see that accounting.
Here's a list for one trip....

Quote:

One CODEL traveling from Washington, DC, through Tel Aviv, Israel to
Baghdad, Iraq May 15-20, 2008, "to discuss matters of mutual concern with
government leaders" included members of Congress and their spouses and cost
$17,931 per hour in air craft alone. Purchases for the CODEL included:
Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey's Irish
Crme, Maker's Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Bacardi Light rum, Jim
Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack
Daniels whiskey, Corona beer and several bottles of wine.

"ROGER - OUT"
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Fightin_Aggie
AG
I kept trying to figure out how this was funny then I looked at who posted it and realized my mistake
First Page Last Page
Page 531 of 2031

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.