*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,650,916 Views | 71824 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Tanya 93
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bmks270
AG
bmks270
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
Umm...
Aggie12B
AG
i guess bmks270 wanted to prove that oldarmymetal isn't the only one that posts crappy posts on the funny tweet thread
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Fairview said:

annie88 said:

Definition of a circle jerk.
Just realized that was not a dog obedience class. Yikes
annie88
AG
agent-maroon
AG
Aggie12B said:

i guess bmks270 wanted to prove that oldarmymetal isn't the only one that posts crappy post on the funny tweet thread
Wow. It's like vader never even existed
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bmks270
AG
Blue star for honesty!
annie88
AG
Punked Shank
AG
Aggie12B said:

i guess bmks270 wanted to prove that oldarmymetal isn't the only one that posts crappy posts on the funny tweet thread

Lol 2/3 of them were funny. And I'm anti bad memes all around a

The Catalyst
AG
How bout you go back down the hill and get it then?
TDub
AG

Cromagnum
AG
And folks wonder where "the left can't meme" memes come from.
tsuag10
AG

annie88
AG
Squadron7
AG
annie88 said:

Other than just being White itself, claiming not to be racist is the first sign of being a racist. I know this because all of the very, very smart people who are on TV, in movies, and who teach college classes told me so.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Squadron7
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

I think in Bladerunner they had electricity, though.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Squadron7 said:

annie88 said:

Other than just being White itself, claiming not to be racist is the first sign of being a racist. I know this because all of the very, very smart people who are on TV, in movies, and who teach college classes told me so.
"There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.

"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed."
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
annie88
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Wait for it . . .

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
Rush would love that if there was a way to get it to him.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
Prognightmare said:

Rush would love that if there was a way to get it to him.
yeah he is hitting the nfl pretty hard today
NO AMNESTY!

Squadron7
AG
rab79 said:

From the WaPo Writers Group, even.
Squadron7
AG
Tailgate88
AG
Biz Ag said:

Wait for it . . .

He must have tasted pretty bad, that dog spit him out quick.
Tramp96
Biz Ag said:

Wait for it . . .

K9 officers don't mess around. They don't have near the patience that their human colleagues have.

I love 'em. We need many, many more.
DeSantis 2024
rab79
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Biz Ag said:

Wait for it . . .

He must have tasted pretty bad, that dog spit him out quick.
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
Biz Ag said:

Wait for it . . .

Literally got bit in the ass. Greatness!
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 529 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.