*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,618,052 Views | 71674 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by nortex97
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG

NO AMNESTY!

57 STATES!
buzzardb267
AG
57 STATES! said:

And 99.99% of senior women!
"ROGER - OUT"
ballchain
who?mikejones
AG
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Gardening Ag said:

In fairness to Joe, the first sound bite feels like it's taken out of context where he's reading something from the record that someone else said.
Yep, and the rest are pure Joe.
MostlyHarmless
AG
annie88 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

annie88 said:

Old Army Metal said:

Now that's funny. Liberals actually calling Donald Trump unhinged? Look at your posting on here that is the actual definition of being unhinged.
I took it more as how he is going to affect liberals with what he's about to say.

I didn't. That artist is very anti-Trump as is the OP
Don't get me wrong, I definitely saw what the OP and the artist intended. I just think it's funny that they came up with something that is true but just not in the way they intended.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
annie88 said:

I lol
annie88
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

annie88 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

annie88 said:

Old Army Metal said:

Now that's funny. Liberals actually calling Donald Trump unhinged? Look at your posting on here that is the actual definition of being unhinged.
I took it more as how he is going to affect liberals with what he's about to say.

I didn't. That artist is very anti-Trump as is the OP
Don't get me wrong, I definitely saw what the OP and the artist intended. I just think it's funny that they came up with something that is true but just not in the way they intended.

Well, that's true too.
annie88
AG
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
annie88
AG
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

AeroAg1
AG
rab79 said:

Can't star this enough!
TDub
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CE7jKT0A0IH
Rexter
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Post removed:
by user
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
First Page Last Page
Page 527 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.