*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,613,227 Views | 71652 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by oh no
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BarKeep_03 said:

BuddysBud said:

rab79 said:

Captain Texas sounds better than Captain Chile.

The accent mark in Capitn gives it some class.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
TexAgs91
AG
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
HoldMyBeer
AG
rab79 said:

BusterAg
AG
What's funny the most about this is, I think the cop thinks about going for his gun after the punch, he kind of makes a little move to do so, but then is like, no, this will be way, way more fun.....
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Cromagnum
AG
rab79 said:

language warning....

Quote:

I hope they were red, white, and blue paintballs.
Towns03
AG
Some of the stuff here makes me LOL in an empty room. I want to send to friends but unless you're following texags every day you probably won't get it.
TexAg1987
Cromagnum said:

rab79 said:

language warning....

Quote:

I hope they were red, white, and blue paintballs.

If his aim was good they were.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

themissinglink
AG
TDub
AG

mazzag
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CE4hz4elcWO
Newtonag
AG
L-1 fraud
annie88
AG
DNC, party of hate and sickos.

Old Army Metal
AG
Punked Shank
AG
Flagged for blatant trolling.

*** Flagging a post simply because you don't like the content isn't what the flagging feature is for. Especially on a thread that solicits tweets, memes, cartoons, etc that are perceived to be funny.... funny by at least someone, even if not by your standards. By nature, the full range of political views will be represented here. If you believe they violate TexAgs posting policies, then yes please flag it for moderator review. But if not and it just gets under your skin, then grow some thicker skin. This thread is creating a disproportionate amount of false flags -- Staff ***

Old Army Metal
AG
BarKeep_03
AG
annie88
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Now that's funny. Liberals actually calling Donald Trump unhinged? Look at your posting on here that is the actual definition of being unhinged.
Nitro Power
AG
Punked Shank said:

Flagged for blatant trolling.

*** Flagging a post simply because you don't like the content isn't what the flagging feature is for. Especially on a thread that solicits tweets, memes, cartoons, etc that are perceived to be funny.... funny by at least someone, even if not by your standards. By nature, the full range of political views will be represented here. If you believe they violate TexAgs posting policies, then yes please flag it for moderator review. But if not and it just gets under your skin, then grow some thicker skin. This thread is creating a disproportionate amount of false flags -- Staff ***

Even though not directed to me, I appreciate the response. However, I think even the resident liberals will agree this dude is a clown, an unfunny clown
TyHolden
AG
TyHolden
AG
TyHolden
AG
End Of Message
End Of Message
FriscoKid
AG
Something is missing in this thread. Maybe my post? Come on man, I'm not hiding in my basement like you or the the dude that you want to vote for (twice).
TDub
AG

buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
mazzag
AG
Mark is great. And makes a great point. But if this pic is of joe and his son that died, it's bad taste. Even if it's hunter it's bad taste.
End Of Message
AG
Why?
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
mazzag
AG
come on man. It's a precious pic. Mark is trying to make it about CNN and it is but he picked the wrong pic. This is an intimate moment with a father and son. F an A. All suburban moms have the same pics with their babies. FFS.
mazzag
AG
I'm not on the twitter. But I'm guessing Mark is getting roasted. There's better ways to show the evils of MSM.
First Page Last Page
Page 525 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.