*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,652,899 Views | 71827 Replies | Last: 49 min ago by Ag83
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
agent-maroon
AG
I LOL. I hope God forgives me for being a terrible person, but I laughed.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Wouldn't you hate to be on his security detail?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

ProgN
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

richardag
Prognightmare said:

Note: We have several political fights on forum 16 and that is a good thing. However, sometimes we just have to laugh. I'd like have a thread bereft fighting and just fun. Please contribute funny tweets or gifs of political things for everyone.

Still my favorite after over 500 pages.
ProgN
Post removed:
by user
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Punked Shank
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CEkkk_BAOn_4dJZI6S0y_Dd-qTzbehCg8i8MFQ0
TyHolden
AG
Post removed:
by user
Joseph Parrish
AG
rab79 said:

Just so you guys know, I'm gonna take credit for this on TexAgs!! Even though he couldn't acknowledge it on Twitter. This is my DM to him. So if you think of something funny to call out the left, send it to him!
drcrinum

Cromagnum
AG
Death by snu snu?
magnumtmp
AG
Cromagnum said:

Death by snu snu?

RAB91
Tanya 93
Real heroes of the pandemic

Biz Ag
AG
Very cool.
Bondag
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Real heroes of the pandemic

Dwight is a security guard now?
richardag
annie88 said:

Impressive video. Biden exposed as the lying politician he has been his entire adult life.

ETA: and the video is funny
Tanya 93
This is how we pay for schools during the pandemic

zephyr88
AG
Here's the funniest tweet I've seen in a long time...

Dude travels 300 miles to present to 8 people (9 if you count the guy who took the pcture).

i is smart
AG
aggiehawg
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 514 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.