*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,617,829 Views | 71672 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by mooney69
AgFan2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgFan2015
FattyDelights
Mr.Infectious said:

Pretty rich coming from you.
Squadron7
AG
themissinglink said:

For those of us dissatisfied with the current political environment and jokingly rooting for "Giant Meteor 2020"...

More likely then a libertarian or Green Party candidate winning.

So what percentage of the population is more likely to die from this asteroid than from COVID19?
annie88
AG

LOYAL AG
AG
themissinglink said:

For those of us dissatisfied with the current political environment and jokingly rooting for "Giant Meteor 2020"...

Well the Democrats and Republicans together have done such an amazing job that there's no reason for anyone to ever want to vote for a candidate that isn't from those two parties. That's what you meant to say, right?
MostlyHarmless
AG
annie88 said:

Man in England says he saw Trump's face in omelette

I was cooking up my omelette as I normally would. Sometimes I flip it and other times I put it in the grill. This time I decided to flip it, and once it was tossed over I saw some sort of face in it."

I decide to take a photo and figure it out later, but once I did that I noticed it looked like Trump," he said. "I called my girlfriend over, I was so excited.

Hmmmm.....

annie88
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
annie88
AG
Bondag
AG
themissinglink said:

So this asteroid is more likely to kill me than Covid
Get Off My Lawn
Vader Was Framed said:

"Donny Quixote"

Mr. Fish - https://www.clowncrack.com/
I want to get it, I really do! I can laugh at my own side. I just can't even figure out what the joke is here... Windmills : Giants :: Statue of Liberty : ?
agent-maroon
AG
annie88 said:

Man in England says he saw Trump's face in omelette

I was cooking up my omelette as I normally would. Sometimes I flip it and other times I put it in the grill. This time I decided to flip it, and once it was tossed over I saw some sort of face in it."

I decide to take a photo and figure it out later, but once I did that I noticed it looked like Trump," he said. "I called my girlfriend over, I was so excited.

I can't see a face in that pic. In fact, I don't even see an omelette. I see a flat piece of egg that should be wrapped around cheese and some assortment of breakfast tastys. Did I stroke out the right side of my brain or is this a bit of a stretch?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Do you even Don Quixote, bro?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Post removed:
by user
Old Army Metal
AG
fullback44
AG
Prognightmare said:

WTF is that?

There's a few of those on our campus evidently
BusterAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Savage!
Mulberrywildman
AG
Man, further proof the left is devoid of humor, and the ability to effectively employ it....along with those that consume it and deem it "funny".

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/bs-md-pol-police-diversity-20190911-2zozdposu5hebo6tnkxjjcb7ji-story.html

"Baltimore City's police force is the most diverse in the region, at 45% white, 40% African American and 12% Hispanic."

The Onion article uses the Baltimore Police Dept as the defacto launching pad for its satirical take.

It would have made much more sense to use a nearly all white police force, instead, they use a diverse one, thereby defeating the narrative that all white people are secretly white supremacists. Per The Onion's own article quotes.......

"every member of the Baltimore Police Department was reportedly excitedly volunteering Wednesday to go undercover in a white supremacist group. "I'll do it! I would be so good at going undercoverif I'm in there, the white supremacists won't even be able to tell the difference"

Old Army Metal, per the article, wouldn't that mean all the black and hispanic officers that work for Baltimore PD also were white supremacists? Since that's obviously the humor they were trying to interject?

Freaking trash, come back with something funny, or that could at least be get a chuckle out of someone that was high or something.

That's what all all of these hateful, vitriolic, keyboard warriors seem to miss, you can't satirize something and create humor when you have such a true and blind disdain for the subject you are attempting to make light of.

Something like what you posted is more of a recitation of your progressive, bigoted, incredibly dangerous religious creed that is devoid of any humanity and attempt to communicate any tangible message with someone that may have a differing view point from you.

BusterAg
AG
themissinglink said:

0.41%?

It's 2020.

we're ****ed.
rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
agent-maroon
AG
Sometimes I feel like certain posters on this thread are socks for one of Seth Meyers' writers trying out the jokes with us. If we think they suck then it gets green lighted and put into the script.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Mulberrywildman
AG
No, I'm good.

As you crawl back into yours, let me know if you accidentally find any humor in there and please post it in this thread.

Everyone deserves another chance, even you.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

buzzardb267
AG
Big oil 1, green new Deal 0

"ROGER - OUT"
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 498 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.