*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,493,972 Views | 71042 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by Ag83
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiedata
AG
Some tic tocs are gold

rab79
AG
Quote:

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
Tanya 93
Tanya 93
RAB91
PhatMack19
AG
We
Whitetail
AG
When the riots start back up, I'm headed to Home Depot. No way they loot that place.
RAB91
rab79
AG
too soon?

NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Biden Tells Staffers To Pick Any Black Person For VP 'Since They All Think The Same Anyway'
If he picked Candace Owens or Damani Felder, I'd be seriously conflicted.
MostlyHarmless
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Biden Tells Staffers To Pick Any Black Person For VP 'Since They All Think The Same Anyway'
Solid evidence that "they" don't "all think the same anway".
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

That's the same way I feel about the GMO crowd that's smoking weed grown on some Mexican peasant's farm, using god knows what chemicals, and fertilized with pig crap.
aggiehawg
AG
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
MostlyHarmless
AG
techno-ag said:

That tiger fiasco doh.
aggiehawg
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

techno-ag said:

That tiger fiasco doh.
R.I.P. Roy. Saw them at The Mirage two decades ago.

rab79
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

That's the same way I feel about the GMO crowd that's smoking weed grown on some Mexican peasant's farm, using god knows what chemicals, and fertilized with pig crap.
Don't get my soils phd student daughter started on anti GMO and pro organic idiots.
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Solid evidence that "they" don't "all think the same anway".
I might be conflicted if that happened, but my level of concern about the results of the presidential election would go way down!
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

Don't get my soils phd student daughter started on anti GMO and pro organic idiots.
Agronomy BS says "hey" to her. Or should that be "hay"?
rab79
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

Agronomy BS says "hey" to her. Or should that be "hay"?
Well her BS from A&M started out as agronomy and ended up as plant and soil environmental science by the time they printed her diploma, her phd program is at tech.
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 478 of 2030

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.