*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,666,127 Views | 71894 Replies | Last: 39 min ago by Ag83
Nitro Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rab79 said:

I don't want to derail but I have to make this comment. That lady looks like she stuck a pair of tweezers in an electrical socket and never returned to form.
Bondag
AG
Nitro Power said:

rab79 said:

I don't want to derail but I have to make this comment. That lady looks like she stuck a pair of tweezers in an electrical socket and never returned to form.
You mean the one that still gets her hair done despite closing all beauty salons because she has to be on camera?
pdc093
Word.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
Nitro Power said:

rab79 said:

Her hair wasn't the only thing permanently fried.......
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

agent-maroon
AG
Bondag said:

Nitro Power said:

rab79 said:

You mean the one that still gets her hair done despite closing all beauty salons because she has to be on camera?

Yeah, well... which one is the one getting her hair done?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie12B
AG
Easy 8 said:

She looks like she is ready for her kamela harris "how to succeed in life" tutorial.
agent-maroon
AG
Easy 8 said:

I'm sure she's just glad to have that hook out and is waiting patiently to be put back in the water
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

BuddysBud
AG
rab79 said:

Before all the SWJ crap, there was some great comedy. Anyone who made that joke today would be lynched.
Nitro Power
AG
rab79 said:

If it is that much of a beat down there is still hope for this country.
taxpreparer
AG
rab79 said:

And the Democrats will still scream that he lost the popular vote!
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
stetson
AG
Easy 8 said:

FJB
TexAgsSean
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Funny political tweet thread is missing some funny tweets from the President of tweets complaining about his tweets.

Swing and a miss!
mazzag
AG
rab79 said:

I'm triggered. That's my degree.
mazzag
AG

mazzag
AG

bmks270
AG
"Or f***ing what!!!?"
*arrested*
"WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Secolobo
AG
Secolobo
AG
Gold Jerry! Gold!

fasthorse05
taxpreparer said:

rab79 said:

And the Democrats will still scream that he lost the popular vote!
That's because you're counting the extra 26 or 80 million votes in California. I understand there's nearly 30 million living in the city limits of Los Angeles today!
taxpreparer
AG
Weird double post.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
Tanya 93
TexAgs91
AG
bmks270 said:

"Or f***ing what!!!?"
*arrested*

She doesn't talk like a lady.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Fightin_Aggie
AG
I love in the end where the moron is surprised and asks "are you serious"
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Tanya 93
mazzag
AG

Biz Ag
AG
PA24
AG
TexAgs91 said:

bmks270 said:

"Or f***ing what!!!?"
*arrested*

Judging by her dress, She looks like she happen to be near a protest, Got caught up in the moment, and now she must deal with a legal system that at a minimum has created an arrest record for life.

Should have just gone about her business.
TexAgs91
AG
Ubitag said:

TexAgs91 said:

bmks270 said:

"Or f***ing what!!!?"
*arrested*

Judging by her dress, She looks like she happen to be near a protest, Got caught up in the moment, and now she must deal with a legal system that at a minimum has created an arrest record for life.

Should have just gone about her business.
She just happened to find herself near a riot that's been going on for the last 63 days. Oopsie
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
First Page Last Page
Page 467 of 2055

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.