*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,654,591 Views | 71837 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Demosthenes81
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tanya 93
rab79
AG
Tanya 93 said:

but memes still closer to the truth than the msm, looking at you cnn
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Ciboag96
AgFan2015

annie88
AG
I really been enjoying this guy's tweets lately. He's very funny. Some people think he's serious... he's definitely pro Trump anti-Democrat.

annie88
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

We did nothing my ass. Take your fat ass home you dip **** and quit being out there spending democrats money and tearing up our country. Piece of ****ing *****
aggiehawg
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Reminds of this scene.

buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
Tanya 93
One of my dearest friends ever put this on my facebook

He loves to make fun of my obsession

Joseph Parrish
AG

PooDoo
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
PooDoo said:

That's not just funny that's a fantastic idea.
CanyonAg77
AG
MostlyHarmless said:

PooDoo said:

That's not just funny that's a fantastic idea.
Sort of like putting Aggie stickers on cars in Lubbock during a football game
annie88
AG
RAB91
Tanya 93
#winningtheparentinggame

Benny is singing this over and over

ValleyRatAg
AG
rab79 said:

Sugar free gummy bears?
techno-ag
AG

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Post removed:
by user
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiejayrod
AG
rab79 said:

That's what the government wants you to think
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

93MarineHorn
Quote:

But was he convicted? //Libs & commies.
First Page Last Page
Page 463 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.