*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,657,770 Views | 71858 Replies | Last: 32 min ago by annie88
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-reps-push-resolution-to-ban-democratic-party-over-past-slavery-ties
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Tanya 93
Benny introduced me to this guy's youtube

This is how you use social media.
He once bought out every non-perishable in a grocery store and donated it to a food pantry.
He fundraised to plant 20 million trees. Elon Musk even donated

This is really awesome

aggiehawg
AG
AgFan2015
AgFan2015
techno-ag
AG
The ProFettsor said:

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
aggiehawg
AG
Rexter
bonfarr
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

annie88
AG
annie88
AG
rab79 said:

That's funny.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

PhatMack19
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

themissinglink
AG
Tanya 93
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Funny the priest looks like Fraudci.

What bs, but that's political cartoons for ya.

Each side has a right to their opinion.
ballchain
TexAgs91
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
dp
annie88
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 462 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.