*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,624,735 Views | 71719 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by nortex97
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag with kids said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Class of '88 but didn't actually graduate until '91. By the time we graduated, we had 2 kids.

We were part of a short-lived organization called "Aggies with Kids"

One day we were discussing having speakers come in to give talks on subjects Aggies with Kids would appreciate, I offered in jest, "Child abuse, pros & cons". We all had a good laugh but realized that such a topic would not be appreciated by the larger population, not even in jest.

We went on to have another 8 children
Damn! You have a complete baseball team including a DH.
I'm the National League with only 9 kids - because the DH is the devil.

93MarineHorn
I knew that would get Tanya riled up.
Tanya 93
93MarineHorn said:

I knew that would get Tanya riled up.
Of course you did.

I gave you want you wanted.

You would have been disappointed if I didn't
ProgN
I'm convinced that all of the cool Texas-exes are on F16.
93MarineHorn

Quote:

Of course you did.

I gave you want you wanted.

You would have been disappointed if I didn't
True.
MostlyHarmless
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

Tanya 93
This is most triumphant
Finally we will all be united and can put everything away

Bill and Ted Face the Music this summer

Be excellent to each other and remember

"SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!"
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Wildmen03
AG
Tanya 93 said:

FIFY
AgFan2015

Target employee just trying to help an idiot...
Tanya 93
Wildmen03 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FIFY
You are correct. I guess my brain knew rules and I typed rocks because I type that more.
rab79
AG
seems appropriate for this board......

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

AgFan2015
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

mazzag
AG
Dude that's too soon
rab79
AG

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
annie88
AG
Sick.

aggiedata
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 460 of 2050

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.