*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,617,856 Views | 71672 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by mooney69
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
JunctionNephew
Ag with kids said:

Prognightmare said:

Why does Queen Elizabeth have a handgun?

To take care of Epstein and Maxwell....(cue the Bond music.)
ProgN
CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

Possible, but a video would be more convincing.
agsquirrel97
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

Possible, but a video would be more convincing.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
nortex97
AG
aggiehawg
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ask him if he's moved on from his accusations against Bush and the fake documents he (Rather) used.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Ask him if he's moved on from his accusations against Bush and the fake documents he used.
He's still capable of fogging a mirror so I am going to assume the answer to that is a, "No."
BQ78
AG
Let's call this new dance "The Karen."
Tanya 93
Tanya 93
CanyonAg77
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Yeah, that's a rabbit hole you could go down all day. WWII was closer to my birth than Vietnam is to my son's birth. September 11 is even older to my grandson.

You're class of 1993. You're as big a fossil to this year's fish, as the class of 1966 was to you.

For me, it's like me looking at the Class of 1933. That same gap from the class of '33 takes you back to A&M before Lawrence Sullivan Ross. (1890)
Tanya 93
CanyonAg77 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Yeah, that's a rabbit hole you could go down all day. WWII was closer to my birth than Vietnam is to my son's birth. September 11 is even older to my grandson.

You're class of 1993. You're as big a fossil to this year's fish, as the class of 1966 was to you.

For me, it's like me looking at the Class of 1933. That same gap from the class of '33 takes you back to A&M before Lawrence Sullivan Ross. (1890)
Half of my HS friends have kids who start college this fall or already in, graduated, and/or married.

My kid hasn't hit puberty yet
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Half of my HS friends have kids who start college this fall or already in, graduated, and/or married.

I was 31 when kid 1 was born, son was 32 when his son was born. I was happy to have the added maturity to raise children. But I wish I had the energy of younger parents.

And it makes me sad that I will not get to share more of the grandkids' lives, if I have a normal life span.

Choices.
Ag with kids
AG
Tanya 93 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Tanya 93 said:

I'm class of 90 and I have 13 grandkids already...

Two of my closest friends ('90, too) have kids younger than Benny
Tanya 93
Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Tanya 93 said:

So do two really good friends of mine. But they have second marriages with a younger wife
Tanya 93
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

I was 31 when kid 1 was born, son was 32 when his son was born. I was happy to have the added maturity to raise children. But I wish I had the energy of younger parents.

And it makes me sad that I will not get to share more of the grandkids' lives, if I have a normal life span.

Choices.
Yep, choices. I will be almost 60 when he graduates from college. Even longer for grandkids.

But I wouldn't have Benny if we didn't choose to wait until we knew we were ready

I love that choice because it brought us him
magnumtmp
AG
Tanya 93 said:

That makes me feel old.
Fredd
AG
Tanya 93 said:

1980 yes, 1989 no
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Fredd said:

Tanya 93 said:

1980 yes, 1989 no

uhhh yeah it's still the same.....its talking about the 80s decade vs the 40s.

So

1980-89 is to 1940-49
as
2020-29 is to 1980-89

So yes exactly the same we are just at the start of it.

For me in 1980 as 14 year old 1949 was ancient history much less 1940.

Ag with kids
AG
Tanya 93 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Choices.
Yep, choices. I will be almost 60 when he graduates from college. Even longer for grandkids.

But I wouldn't have Benny if we didn't choose to wait until we knew we were ready

I love that choice because it brought us him
I had my first when I was 24. The second one at 27. Perfect! Two kids was what I wanted.

Fast forward 2 years and all my well laid plans went straight to **** when I added the other 7...

Oh well, it's been a fun ride, kind of like if they'd put a roller coaster inside of a giant gyroscope...

But, the baby is 25 now, so I'm 51 and I'm not raising kids and haven't for quire some time...
Tanya 93
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Fredd said:

Tanya 93 said:

1980 yes, 1989 no

uhhh yeah it's still the same.....its talking about the 80s decade vs the 40s.

So

1980-89 is to 1940-49
as
2020-29 is to 1980-89

So yes exactly the same we are just at the start of it.

For me in 1980 as 14 year old 1949 was ancient history much less 1940.

I was 9. Ran the John Anderson for President for my 4th grade.

He got very few votes.
aggiehawg
AG
Joseph Parrish
AG

Dad-O-Lot
AG
Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Tanya 93 said:

We may have known each other at A&M.

Class of '88 but didn't actually graduate until '91. By the time we graduated, we had 2 kids.

We were part of a short-lived organization called "Aggies with Kids"

One day we were discussing having speakers come in to give talks on subjects Aggies with Kids would appreciate, I offered in jest, "Child abuse, pros & cons". We all had a good laugh but realized that such a topic would not be appreciated by the larger population, not even in jest.

We went on to have another 8 children so now I have a 31 year old daughter, a 6 year old daughter, and 8 more children in-between. (only 1 grandkid so far)
Ag with kids
AG
Dad-O-Lot said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Class of '88 but didn't actually graduate until '91. By the time we graduated, we had 2 kids.

One day we were discussing having speakers come in to give talks on subjects Aggies with Kids would appreciate, I offered in jest, "Child abuse, pros & cons". We all had a good laugh but realized that such a topic would not be appreciated by the larger population, not even in jest.

We went on to have another 8 children so now I have a 31 year old daughter, a 6 year old daughter, and 8 more children in-between. (only 1 grandkid so far)
I graduated Dec 91 myself, but the kids didn't come out until after that. I would have been up for that talk, though.

Bill Cosby stated it correctly - Parent's don't want justice. Parents want QUIET!
buzzardb267
AG
Dad-O-Lot said:

Ag with kids said:

Tanya 93 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Tanya 93 said:

Your handle should have been Dad-A-Lot....just saying.
"ROGER - OUT"
Tanya 93
I have quiet

Benny is at World's of Fun today and won't be back until tomorrow!
93MarineHorn
Quote:

We went on to have another 8 children
Damn! You have a complete baseball team including a DH.
Tanya 93
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Ag with kids
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

I'm the National League with only 9 kids - because the DH is the devil.
First Page Last Page
Page 459 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.