*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,661,838 Views | 71861 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Danny Vermin
AgFan2015
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
ProgN
Tanya 93 said:

Hey...so.. um said:

I like your posts where you call out liberals and conservatives for hypocrisy better than your hot food opinions.

That sounds like an awful pizza.
When the pineapple bakes into that pizza sauce?

YUM

I love you, but we will agree to disagree on that. Tell Bennie that uncle Prog cheers him on his journey.

Side note, do you know the best way to reheat leftover pizza?
TRM
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Her username
Post removed:
by user
annie88
AG
texagbeliever
Rexter
aggiedata
AG
BuddysBud
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Get well soon, Rocky! We need you to get through the insanity of 2020.
techno-ag
AG
aggiedata said:

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG
No kidding.

Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
CanyonAg77
AG
zephyr88
AG
zephyr88
AG
I don't know if this is funny (or just sad)...

agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiedata
AG

agent-maroon
AG
Wonder how many takes it took to make it as good as it was? It's been posted many times by many people, but he is exhibiting classic dementia speech patterns and it's growing worse each time he makes an appearance.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Cowboy bob
Nitro Power
AG
agent-maroon said:

Wonder how many takes it took to make it as good as it was? It's been posted many times by many people, but he is exhibiting classic dementia speech patterns and it's growing worse each time he makes an appearance.
Joe might be a jackass, and I might not agree with his policy on pretty much anything, but what they are doing to him should be criminal. I have seen dementia breakdown the mind personally and it is not a pretty sight. In fact, it is quite sad. Not sure what else I would expect from the party of baby murder and anarchy though.
Secolobo
AG
Secolobo
AG
It's part of the deal. It's what he agreed to. He's all part of their plan. There are no coincidences.
Quit feeling sorry for him.
Tanya 93
Punked Shank
AG
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Tanya 93
Tanya 93
agent-maroon
End Of Message
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

tsuag10
AG
NSIAP
thegoodolag15
AG
Please tell me this isn't real?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 443 of 2054

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.