*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,649,815 Views | 71824 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Tanya 93
rab79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
aggiehawg said:

rab79 said:

Scene from Mildred Pierce.

Oh and rab, you have been bringing it the last few days!
Just an accumulator my varied sources have been above par recently.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

tk for tu juan
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

CanyonAg77
AG
rab79 said:

Don't forget

redass89
CanyonAg77 said:

Hell F'ing Yes.
Cromagnum
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

She red pilled so hard even her clothing shows it.

AgFan2015

Put this under creepy funny....literally a twitter account that posts all of the homes in Dallas.
rab79
AG
just because.... and I like chicks anyway.

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

Don't forget

I see we have a scumsucking tsip with no sense of humor on the board today
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Bondag
AG
rab79 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

Don't forget

Nope, I flagged it under obscene. No one should come here looking for humor and be subjected to that.
Scruffy
AG
rab79 said:

This is wrong.

Everyone knows you call 311 for that information.
SouthTex99
AG
Eso si, Que es
CanyonAg77 said:

rab79
AG
Bondag said:

rab79 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

rab79 said:

Don't forget

Nope, I flagged it under obscene. No one should come here looking for humor and be subjected to that.
well in that case I retract the tsip part.
NO AMNESTY!

FrioAg 00
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Holy **** is right. Amazing.

How do I support this woman? If these were truly the consistent values behind BLM, I'd be wearing a BLM shirt right now in the office.

Punked Shank
AG
Mr.Infectious said:

Put this under creepy funny....literally a twitter account that posts all of the homes in Dallas.

I don't get it
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Weird but only 8000 tweets.... got a long way to go. Could not find my former "lot" on there.
mazzag
AG
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Joseph Parrish
AG
This one made me laugh. I had to edit it a little...
RAB91
Tanya 93
Cromagnum
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

Soyviet Union...****ing nice.
annie88
AG
pdc093
Gold.
ValleyRatAg
AG
Wokadishu!
AgBQ-00
AG
My favorite is Veganzuela
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

First Page Last Page
Page 418 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.