*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,616,511 Views | 71666 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by nortex97
techno-ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cromagnum said:

techno-ag said:

New phone accessory.

Goodbye camera the first time that touches off.
Gives new meaning to the term "camera shot."
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
AgFan2015
agent-maroon
AG
Stumpknocker said:

rab79 said:

More like a "skank" division...

Good thing that those two on the left are wearing shades. No way that anybody would ever recognize that polka-dot tent/dress or a chick with a shaved head as belonging to someone they know.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
End Of Message
AG

rab79
AG
C@LAg said:

I never got a scar from that.
I do, but not as bad as some people that got proud flesh at the injection site.
NO AMNESTY!

texagbeliever
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

AgFan2015
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
so I like bad poetry and puns, sue me.

NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Orbital Debris
AG
True, because the jet inoculation was not used for smallpox. When I was inoculated in boot camp, they used a bifurcated needle dipped in smallpox vaccine. The procedure calls for you to be jabbed 15 times. The pustule was about the size of a dime 3 days later. However, I also went down a gauntlet of the "multi-use jet injectors". All they did was wipe the injectors with a cotton ball and alcohol between injections. Small wonder that veterans laugh at COVID.

Now for the funny part, the multi-use jet injectors were manufactured by a company with the fantastic name of "Ped-O-Jet".
annie88
AG
rab79
AG
told ya
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Oso96
AG
Kinda cheesy but I laughed.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
rab79 said:

The old addage, "Theres a fine line between redass and dumbass" fits here.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

aggiehawg
AG
rab79 said:

I did until I was about 30. Still have a small depression where it used to be.
annie88
AG
rab79 said:

Mine was always really faint and now you can't see it at all but yes I have one.
annie88
AG
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Bondag
AG
C@LAg said:

annie88 said:

i have been contemplating this.

i have 20 stickers.
annie88
AG
Brutal Puffin
AG
rab79 said:

Time and weight gain took care of that *****
aggiejayrod
AG
Orbital Debris said:

True, because the jet inoculation was not used for smallpox. When I was inoculated in boot camp, they used a bifurcated needle dipped in smallpox vaccine. The procedure calls for you to be jabbed 15 times. The pustule was about the size of a dime 3 days later. However, I also went down a gauntlet of the "multi-use jet injectors". All they did was wipe the injectors with a cotton ball and alcohol between injections. Small wonder that veterans laugh at COVID.

Now for the funny part, the multi-use jet injectors were manufactured by a company with the fantastic name of "Ped-O-Jet".
of course Biden would give the contract to his own company
First Page Last Page
Page 410 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.