*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,612,087 Views | 71651 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Tanya 93
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PrincessButtercup said:

I got suspended on twitter for sharing a picture of an alleged Joe Biden ad and asking if it was real or not.
Was it the heart not head thing?
techno-ag
AG
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
PrincessButtercup
AG
Liquid Wrench said:

PrincessButtercup said:

I got suspended on twitter for sharing a picture of an alleged Joe Biden ad and asking if it was real or not.

Yep
Orbital Debris
AG
aggiehawg said:

These are popping up in Atlanta.

LINK

Some people are taking offense.
Interestingly, the article does not say the image is inaccurate. The statement by the barista is about what I would expect.

I wouldn't mind buying a few. Maybe mail a couple to Xi. But that would probably get hit squads sent to my door.
Tom Hagen
AG
ProgN
Houston Lee
AG

Funny and worth watching...
magnumtmp
AG
Get back to work you f%#]+'n c^9t!
Hullabaloonatic
oneeyedag
Need my Swiss flag!

annie88
AG
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Funny and worth watching...

Now that was funny. I laughed out loud.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Secolobo
AG
Awesome Jay!
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Liquid Wrench
PrincessButtercup said:

Liquid Wrench said:

PrincessButtercup said:

Yep
Well it got a star from me, but my influence w/ Jack is limited.

Only Twitter ban I ever got was for asking Jim Acosta if he was genuinely R-word. Had to manually delete it before I was allowed to tweet or read tweets again, even though they had already deleted it from public view. It's digital Elementary School.
bonfarr
AG
Nm
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Only Twitter ban I ever got was for asking Jim Acosta if he was genuinely R-word. Had to manually delete it before I was allowed to tweet or read tweets again, even though they had already deleted it from public view. It's digital Elementary School.
Not trying to be a scold here, but that was a pretty unflattering thing to say. I know I would want it deleted if someone compared me to Acosta. Just sayin...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG

ProgN
aggiehawg
AG

Too true.
ProgN
aggiehawg
AG
For rocky.

TexAgs91
AG
Prognightmare said:

OMG!
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Not a tweet but funny...and true. So much contradiction. Had a friend post it on FB and received via email in written for from someone else:

A current summary of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic:
1) You can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.
2) Masks are useless, but maybe you should wear one, it can save you. They might not work but may be mandatory as well.
3) Stores are closed, except those that are open.
4) This virus is deadly but not too scary, except that you could die, or you might have already had it and didn't even know.
5) Gloves won't help, but they can still help.
6) Everyone needs to stay home, but get out and exercise, but you might get in trouble, unless no one else is exercising where you are.
7) There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, bu there are many things missing, but not in the morning. Sometimes.
8) The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.
9) You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you could be sick without symptoms, or have symptoms without being sick.
10) You can immediately eat the restaurant food delivered to your house, but have your groceries decontaminated outside for three hours.
11) You are safe if you maintain six feet distance from others, as long as those people are strangers. Seeing friends at a safe distance is forbidden.
12) The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours, no, four, no, six, no maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. But also a dry one.
13) We count the number of deaths but we don't know how many people are infected as we only test those who were almost dead to find out if that's what they will die of.
14) We have no treatment, except maybe one that works unless you take the wrong amount. There's no way to know.
15) We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we establish collective immunity, which requires leaving your house, so get out more while staying inside.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVs5AyjzwRM&feature=youtu][/url]

bonfarr
AG
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88
AG
ProgN
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Prognightmare said:

That's pretty much where we are.

I'm gonna borrow this for another thread.
painkiller06
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
First Page Last Page
Page 372 of 2048

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.