*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,620,358 Views | 71696 Replies | Last: 41 min ago by buzzardb267
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum
mazzag said:

This is sad but funny/sad when a couple flips her off.

Several weeks ago I was standing in line at the new HEB in Bellaire when it opened at 8 o'clock. There was a cop standing outside the only open entrance with an assault rifle on his shoulder; he was controlling the entrance, permitting only 5 people at a time to enter the store spaced at about 3 minute intervals. He wasn't smiling.
Mr President Elect
AG
Don't think this will play well here, but...

drcrinum

Punked Shank
AG
The is the political funny thread. Not the sad hard truth thread
mazzag
AG
We have a local PD officer at our HEB and he wears an HEB name tag.
ChemAg15
AG
drcrinum said:

mazzag said:

Several weeks ago I was standing in line at the new HEB in Bellaire when it opened at 8 o'clock. There was a cop standing outside the only open entrance with an assault rifle on his shoulder; he was controlling the entrance, permitting only 5 people at a time to enter the store spaced at about 3 minute intervals. He wasn't smiling.

Getting paid to intimidate hundreds of nervous people is every cop's wet dream. Only way that cop would have a better day is if he could demand each person to show him their papers.
annie88
AG
ChemAg15 said:

drcrinum said:

mazzag said:

Getting paid to intimidate hundreds of nervous people is every cop's wet dream. Only way that cop would have a better day is if he could demand each person to show him their papers.

That's not true, there are a lot of good cops out there.
ProgN
whatthehey78
AG
ChemAg15 said:

drcrinum said:

mazzag said:

You're sooooooo wrong.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
captkirk
AG
TexAgs91 said:

captkirk said:

HtownAg92 said:

Robotron and Tempest were my jams.
I have a tempest cabaret cabinet like the one below. Just as fun and takes up less room

CanyonAg77 said:

So, old style box, with modern internals?
Yes, it runs on a raspberry pi 3b+.

And capt, it may be bigger, but with a rpi, flat screen etc, it doesn't really need much room internally, so I use it for storage

Wow, that's cool
techno-ag
AG

Gotta have a hobby.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
Humorous Username
AG
drcrinum said:

mazzag said:

I doubt that it had select fire.
Tanya 93
Tanya 93
techno-ag
AG

And I thought mine were bad growing up.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
ProgN
They should release cats around there. Cats love to go lay inside circles for some reason.
techno-ag
AG
And one for Tanya.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
techno-ag
AG
From the big thread.

Mr.Infectious said:

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
ProgN
techno-ag
AG
From the Outdoors Board.

agent-maroon said:

I'm on an email list that posts new homemade tools daily. Usually homemade hand tools, belt sanders, drill presses, sheet metal benders, etc. But today this pic captioned "tractor cow rotator" came across with no explanation, and it appears to be a tractor mounted device for rotating a cow. Couldn't google up an explanation and couldn't think of any reason you would rotate a cow.

Anybody have a reason for this device's existence?

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
This Dude Abides
techno-ag said:

And I thought mine were bad growing up.
Kid is on a swing. Not falling.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion man!
agent-maroon
AG
techno-ag said:

From the Outdoors Board.

agent-maroon said:

I'm on an email list that posts new homemade tools daily. Usually homemade hand tools, belt sanders, drill presses, sheet metal benders, etc. But today this pic captioned "tractor cow rotator" came across with no explanation, and it appears to be a tractor mounted device for rotating a cow. Couldn't google up an explanation and couldn't think of any reason you would rotate a cow.

It's a serious question. Or maybe a solution looking for a problem IDK
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
I just think it's hilarious.

- Joe Biden

- Kamala Harris
bonfarr
AG
I assume that is an implement for cow tipping. Probably much more efficient and humane than two guys getting ****faced and shoving them by hand.
JB!98
AG
agent-maroon said:

techno-ag said:

From the Outdoors Board.

agent-maroon said:

I don't think its the case, but we used to have a table that we would lay our show steers over on to trim their hooves that worked something like this. The thought was they would walk straighter if their hooves were trimmed evenly. Not even sure if it is done anymore.
Mulberrywildman
AG
There is no such thing as cow tipping, and the laws of the universe as we currently understand them support that.
CyclingAg82
AG
agent-maroon said:

techno-ag said:

From the Outdoors Board.

agent-maroon said:

Like most democrat policies........
Tanya 93
Tom Hagen
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Tom Hagen said:

If so, this is the end.
agent-maroon
AG
Farts spreading coronavirus and promoting global warming at the same time. We're doooooomed...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
First Page Last Page
Page 363 of 2049

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.