*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

8,650,046 Views | 71824 Replies | Last: 46 min ago by Tanya 93
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiedata said:

That is one ugly woman.

Inside and especially outside.
ProgN
Tom Hagen
AG
txislandag86
Nitro Power
AG
Now they can be as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside.
Tramp96
DeSantis 2024
Tanya 93
annie88
AG
Tanya 93
Tanya 93
Humorous Username
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Outstanding!
magnumtmp
AG
Tanya 93 said:

That brought a tear to my eye.
annie88
AG
I'm telling you, those of us that grew up in the 70s are pretty tough.

aggiehawg
AG
My older brother convinced me to jump off a single story roof with an umbrella, telling me I could be Mary Poppins. The hedge broke my fall but nothing got between his butt and my Dad's belt, later on.
annie88
AG
aggiehawg said:

My older brother convinced me to jump off a single story roof with an umbrella, telling me I could be Mary Poppins. The hedge broke my fall but nothing got between his butt and my Dad's belt, later on.
I can remember trying to run down the street with an umbrella in a wind and rain storm trying to get it to takeoff based on Mary Poppins too, but I didn't jump off a roof! Your brother had it coming.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

aggiehawg said:

I can remember trying to run down the street with an umbrella in a wind and rain storm trying to get it to takeoff based on Mary Poppins too, but I didn't jump off a roof! Your brother had it coming.
My sister was 8 years older and brother was six years older. I think I was about 5 at the time so he would have been 11. Old enough to know better but my brother was daredevil* and I always wanted to impress him.

*Sadly, it was that daredevil instinct that killed him in a boating accident at age 35.
CanyonAg77
AG
I was trying to find a calculator that shows needed canopy sizes. The smallest successful landed was 35 sq ft, by a guy that weighed less than 100 pounds. A three foot umbrella is about 7 square feet. Too bad you didn't do the calculations.
Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

Why is that guy holding the ventriloquist dummy?
MOCO9
AG
annie88 said:

That has got to be the creepiest puppet I have ever seen
CanyonAg77
AG
Jeff Dunham as a child?
Tanya 93
MOCO9 said:

annie88 said:

That has got to be the creepiest puppet I have ever seen
Chucky
annie88
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Jeff Dunham as a child?
I was thinking the same thing.
aggiehawg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I was trying to find a calculator that shows needed canopy sizes. The smallest successful landed was 35 sq ft, by a guy that weighed less than 100 pounds. A three foot umbrella is about 7 square feet. Too bad you didn't do the calculations.
At age 5? Look, I was a smart kid but I wasn't doing mathematical equations in kindergarten. But my brother claimed he did and I believed him.
Tom Hagen
AG
annie88
AG
aggiehawg said:

annie88 said:

aggiehawg said:

My sister was 8 years older and brother was six years older. I think I was about 5 at the time so he would have been 11. Old enough to know better but my brother was daredevil* and I always wanted to impress him.

*Sadly, it was that daredevil instinct that killed him in a boating accident at age 35.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
techno-ag
AG
annie88 said:

We did that in Rudder near the theaters in the summer. No one in there. Gathered up cushions from the couches and jump from one floor down to the other. Fun stuff after getting tired of jumping at every stop on the elevator.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
FDT92
AG
Tanya 93
FrankK
AG
Ag with kids said:

annie88 said:

It was the 70's. That just how we rode, new army!
agent-maroon
AG
Tanya 93 said:

First read this as "day 4 saw parent scraping a terrific kid off their minivan"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PhatMack19
AG
Ag with kids
AG
MIAga82 said:

Ag with kids said:

annie88 said:

It was the 70's. That just how we rode, new army!
I was born in the 60s...why didn't I get a dummy?
agent-maroon
AG
You didn't just "get" a dummy, oh no. You had to make your own out of things you found while dumpster diving for discarded Playboys & aluminum beer cans. If you were lucky your old man had some parts in the garage that you could use and deny having taken when he couldn't find them.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HtownAg92
AG
annie88 said:

Kid in my neighborhood tried to be Spiderman, not Mary Poppins. Broke his leg pretty bad when he couldn't stick to the wall outside the second story window. Once we saw that bone sticking out, we all hauled ass. It wasn't our fault, but we were not going to wait around for the kid to say we put him up to it (we didn't). And like someone else said, just being associated with some stunts got you a whipping, so we were gone. Selfish? Sure. But we weren't doctors.
Tom Hagen
AG
I need to try this move.

First Page Last Page
Page 345 of 2053

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.