*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,770,609 Views | 78988 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Ag83
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
schmendeler said:

Now that's a mean tweet!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
TexAgs91
AG
boboguitar said:

schmendeler said:

When your opposition is so absurdly crazy, sometimes you have to lean into the joke.
Or when the media is all in the tank for you and you can write/say/post whatever the **** you want.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
oh no
AG
Ag83
AG
oh no
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
annie88
AG
That's amazing. No one in the cars were killed. Wow. Looks like he was trying to get to a certain area and didn't make it.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Quote:

He shouldn't have moved. And then she was apparently in front of him so he couldn't move. If this is not parody, it really shows how freaking psycho liberals are. The amount of time it took for her to have that tantrum she could've just gone around it safely.

Fight Fight Fight.
TexAg1987
Theory is that you come in to land on the road with the traffic heading in the same direction.

Come in as slow as you can and come over the traffic so the cars will stop as you come over and hopefully you will come in behind the ones in front.

This works better with a smaller plane moving just faster than the traffic.

He obviously was getting too low already and couldn't get lined up on the road and it was pretty crowded.

Clipped a truck and that caused him to spin into the wall.

Still amazing that no one on the road was killed.

annie88
AG
TexAg1987 said:

Theory is that you come in to land on the road with the traffic heading in the same direction.

Come in as slow as you can and come over the traffic so the cars will stop as you come over and hopefully you will come in behind the ones in front.

This works better with a smaller plane moving just faster than the traffic.

He obviously was getting too low already and couldn't get lined up on the road and it was pretty crowded.

Clipped a truck and that caused him to spin into the wall.

Still amazing that no one on the road was killed.

That makes sense. I figured he was trying to do that or in the median or the road. It's not often you look up from your car and see a plane coming at you in your rearview mirror. It definitely seems as if he tried. I'm sorry for them.
Fight Fight Fight.
oh no
AG
no matter how much you think you hate journalists cyclists, you don't hate them enough
HunterAggie
annie88 said:

Quote:

He shouldn't have moved. And then she was apparently in front of him so he couldn't move. If this is not parody, it really shows how freaking psycho liberals are. The amount of time it took for her to have that tantrum she could've just gone around it safely.

I kept watching for the entire 1:19 because I figured kharma was coming her way -

getting hit while she *****ed and then the Ambulance driver would get out to help her.

HunterAggie

The Elko Era has begun
Biz Ag
AG
annie88 said:

That's amazing. No one in the cars were killed. Wow. Looks like he was trying to get to a certain area and didn't make it.
Apparently he was trying to clear the wall to the right of the freeway and attempt to land on a golf course. Incredible effort and amazing no one else died.
annie88
AG
oh no said:

no matter how much you think you hate journalists cyclists, you don't hate them enough

Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG

Fight Fight Fight.
HoustonAg2106
AG
annie88 said:

Yes, she is mentally ill
aggiejayrod
AG
annie88 said:

Im going to need that translated into English before I can comment
Sethtevious
annie88 said:

Theria is a subclass of mammals. You have to remember that these people operate in a fantasy world. So this video is her announcing "I'm in this fantasy world, and not only am I in it, I identify as one of the unique progenitors of which all of you descended."

So in a society of people fighting to gain attention and feel 'special' , she is announcing "I'm more unique and special than all of you" under the guise of asking questions.

Think of it as a passive-aggressive humble brag done by a .mentally ill person, because that is what it is. This is a weekend LARPer demanding you respect their nobility IRL.
annie88
AG
oh no said:

Liar liar is one of the only Jim Carrey movies that I like.
Fight Fight Fight.
oh no
AG
JB!98
AG
Sethtevious said:

annie88 said:

Theria is a subclass of mammals. You have to remember that these people operate in a fantasy world. So this video is her announcing "I'm in this fantasy world, and not only am I in it, I identify as one of the unique progenitors of which all of you descended."

So in a society of people fighting to gain attention and feel 'special' , she is announcing "I'm more unique and special than all of you" under the guise of asking questions.

Think of it as a passive-aggressive humble brag done by a .mentally ill person, because that is what it is. This is a weekend LARPer demanding you respect their nobility IRL.
WTF happened to just ridiculing and ostracizing these people. They would quickly scurry back to their place in society to never be heard of again.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
aggiedata
AG
oh no said:

annie88
AG

Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
This isn't funny this is really gross. I have no words.

Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG

wasntme
annie88 said:

English, do you speak it muthafuc*??
annie88
AG
WTF

annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Good thing they weren't daughters, or he'd be sniffing and touching them.

I will say those kids were very polite and wonderful children. I'm sorry they had to endure that crap.

annie88
AG
I really hope this is a joke, but you just can't tell anymore.

First Page Last Page
Page 1994 of 2257

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.