*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,438,889 Views | 76597 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Hullabaloonatic
Aggie12B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie12B
AG
12th Man
AG
Okay, now Joe's gone too far...
Ag with kids
AG
Ag with kids
AG
CoppellAg93
AG
CoppellAg93
AG
Independence H-D

aggie93
AG
I can't think of anything more terrifying than being the diver in this situation.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
JB!98
AG

Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
HtownAg92
AG
JB!98 said:

You ain't ever met no Martin Luther The King.
BigBrother
AG
oh no said:

Reminds me of Super Troopers when they're chasing the other cop in the miata.
Ag83
AG

Ag83
AG
annie88
AG

DIVERSITY: Shortly after a Navy P-8A overshot the runway and landed in Kaneohe Bay (everyone survived) I pointed out that the crew was diverse. For that I got a scathing community note saying it wasn't true. The Navy is very proud of the fact that its P-8 fleet features the most diverse crews in military aviation. 1st Lt. Hailey Harms, a Marine spokesperson confirmed the crew was both diverse and alive. Because the MSM isn't reporting the identity of the crew the community notes community decided my comment was wrong. Annoying and false. Before you apply a community note make sure you know what you're talking about - your inability to confirm a statement isn't proof it isn't accurate. Note: This crew photo is just the one the Navy distributed to show how diverse its P-8 crews are. They did not share one of the P-8 crew that went for a swim.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Most diverse?

Not a Y chromosome in the lot of em
oh no
AG
Ag with kids said:

tank silencers are pretty ballsy.
CanyonAg77
AG
Bragging that the least desirable airframe in the inventory has the most women and minorities doesn't seem like the best talking point.

Usually, the best pilots get the plane of their choice, that's often a fighter
Uncle Howdy
S
aggiedata
AG
annie88 said:

DIVERSITY: Shortly after a Navy P-8A overshot the runway and landed in Kaneohe Bay (everyone survived) I pointed out that the crew was diverse. For that I got a scathing community note saying it wasn't true. The Navy is very proud of the fact that its P-8 fleet features the most diverse crews in military aviation. 1st Lt. Hailey Harms, a Marine spokesperson confirmed the crew was both diverse and alive. Because the MSM isn't reporting the identity of the crew the community notes community decided my comment was wrong. Annoying and false. Before you apply a community note make sure you know what you're talking about - your inability to confirm a statement isn't proof it isn't accurate. Note: This crew photo is just the one the Navy distributed to show how diverse its P-8 crews are. They did not share one of the P-8 crew that went for a swim.

In the upcoming Congressional investigation

Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
This would help the big buy immensely...

12th Man
AG
Not true at all...
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S

"When asked about the veracity of her statement, Jean-Pierre was defiantly adamant. "If I say he's the youngest president of all time, you can trust my information," she said. "While we're on the subject, it's also very normal for the leader of the free world to take several naps a day, go outside for recess after lunch, and have members of his Secret Service detail read him bedtime stories. These are all tremendous accomplishments that no other president in history can claim."

At publishing time, Jean-Pierre had also made strong claims that Biden was also the greatest, smartest, most accomplished, and mentally sharpest president who has ever overseen the complete and total collapse of the United States."

justcallmeharry
S
pdc093

SpreadsheetAg
First Page Last Page
Page 1888 of 2189

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.