*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,879,231 Views | 79714 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by captkirk
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HtownAg92 said:

MostlyHarmless said:

Bondag said:

Damn! If I was Canadian he'd have my vote.
So many journos can be dismantled with "name one" or "give me an example" response because they speak in exaggeration, generalities and talking points with no basis for any of it. Elon did the same thing recently and it was similarly entertaining.

That was AWESOMEEEEE
JPAg88
AG

Ag83
AG
ravingfans
AG
Ag83 said:

Thanks '83--

I'm in the doghouse now after grouptexting this meme.

Fortunately, I have solid interwebs in the doghouse
ravingfans
AG
"was it something I said?

If you don't want to hear it in a school board meeting, why should children be able to check it out of the school system?"

key highlight of the maher interview:

ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
Ag83
ravingfans
AG
Providing this cure to the pedophile protects the children is his neighborhood or community. Unlike masks or covid vaxxes...

ravingfans
AG
Me Speeding up the San Andreas Fault...

ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Ags4DaWin
ravingfans said:

If you don't want to hear it in a school board meeting, why should children be able to check it out of the school system?"

Seriously. Screw him. he was denying this **** was happening up until several months ago. Denied with smug superiority and dismissed it as porpaganda.

Hell he Had the Virginia lieutenant governor on his show who told him this was happening and literally told her she was misinformed.

His enabling is contributed to allowing it to get this far.
nortex97
AG
txislandag86
LOYAL AG
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

ravingfans said:

Seriously. Screw him. he was denying this **** was happening up until several months ago. Denied with smug superiority and dismissed it as porpaganda.

Hell he Had the Virginia lieutenant governor on his show who told him this was happening and literally told her she was misinformed.

His enabling is contributed to allowing it to get this far.

I'm sorry but this is a poor perspective that guarantees we lose on this issue. Yes he started out on the wrong side but he's figured that out and is now speaking regularly about the fact that this is happening and that it is a problem and he's doing so with a big bullhorn because of who he is. The way you win these battles is to convert people to our side with irrefutable facts and that's what's happened here. He can't change what he's done but he can help us make sure others know it's real. Him calling out The NY Times for effectively burying these stories is a massive win in the war against establishment media efforts to suppress stories like this one. It introduces to other liberals the idea that if they'll lie about things we can prove are lies what won't they lie about?
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Ag83
Ag83
AG
ravingfans
AG
Ag83 said:

anybody seen a draft version of his er "her" birth certificate? the dims have to be working on that now, right???
Ag83
AG
Ag83
AG
aggie93
AG

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
93MarineHorn
I actually gained an ounce of respect for She-Jack after that epic rant. That was pretty damn funny.
justcallmeharry
S
Ag83
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1842 of 2278

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.