*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,194,647 Views | 75016 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by captkirk
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAgs91
AG
Biz Ag said:

TexAgs91
AG
rab79 said:

TexAgs91
AG
Aggie12B said:

TexAgs91
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

The entire administration is a disgrace. None of them give a damn about this country or it's people. Stolen elections have consequences.
FIFY
captkirk
AG
oh no
AG
Reload8098
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Biz Ag said:

A lot of the responses to the video/tweet are disappointing. The irrational thinking rules the day.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S

He likes to follow the norm????
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
HoldMyBeer
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Yeah, I'm calling bull**** on that one.
agdoc2001
AG
HoldMyBeer said:

justcallmeharry said:

Yeah, I'm calling bull**** on that one.

Plot twist: Norm is a power bottom
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Eso si, Que es
justcallmeharry said:

Ag83
AG
Not political but...

Reload8098
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Liar, liar ass is on fire.
justcallmeharry
S
If anyone would know, it would be the veep. Divine Nine - there's a chapter in her book about that.

Ag87H2O
AG
justcallmeharry said:

If anyone would know, it would be the veep. Divine Nine - there's a chapter in her book about that.

Man she has some cringey moments
Buzzy
justcallmeharry said:

She is just so unprofessional
Wild West Pimp Style
rab79
AG
Buzzy said:

justcallmeharry said:

She sounds like she would be a happy drunk ... or she is a happy drunk???
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

HoldMyBeer said:

Smudge said:

On behalf of the snake thread on the Outdoor forum, the top 2 species are venomous, not poisonous.

The one on the bottom right is venomous, not poisonous, as well.

In the 90's they lied and pushed a "live and let live" narrative, but today the have a similar delivery mechanism to most Cobras.
and this would be it.
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
CanyonAg77
AG
I saw the video clip of Biden and Zelinski walking as the sirens went off.

No one reacted.

I mean freaking no one.

Not Biden and Z, not their details, not the soldiers, etc. etc. etc.

It's almost as if everyone knew their was no reason for the sirens, and it was all Kabuki Theater.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

12th Man
AG

ATX_AG_08
AG
12th Man
AG

CoppellAg93
AG
TRADUCTOR
rab79 said:

Buzzy said:

justcallmeharry said:

She sounds like she would be a happy drunk ... or she is a happy drunk???

Drunk with power and yapping about whats in Willy Brown's pants.
oh no
AG
Aggie12B
AG

Larger, More Catastrophic Train Wreck Reported At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. In Washington, D.C.

WASHINGTON, D.C. In the wake of a recent surge of train derailments across the United States, emergency crews were being called to the scene of an even larger, more catastrophic train wreck reported at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington, D.C.
"This disaster is exponentially worse than any of the other railway incidents that have occurred in the last few weeks," said Josh Christophersen, lead investigator on the scene for the National Transportation Safety Board. "The scale, the destruction, the long-lasting damage this one will leave behind…this one really takes the cake. I'm really not even sure how we can clean up after this."
Train derailments have become a pressing issue, particularly after the serious incident in East Palestine Ohio, in which a train derailed and released massive quantities of highly toxic chemicals, contaminating the air, water, and soil in the region. This larger disaster in Washington, D.C., however, could be far more dangerous, experts say. "We can't even accurately estimate the risks posed by this catastrophe," said Professor Blake Rumsey of the Center for Ecological Research & Education. "It's possible that this wreck could, in fact, destroy the entire world. It has already done horrific damage around the globe in a variety of ways."
At publishing time, the Biden administration was set to receive a briefing on the disaster, with President Biden himself reportedly vowing to determine the cause of the train wreck, identify the person most responsible, and do whatever is deemed necessary to hold that person accountable.

Courtesy of the Babylon Bee
agdad4x
I really wish I could be proud of this country for having a female VP, but I can't, not with it being her -

much like our first black president
ravingfans
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Again, this is more of a "Not The Bee" item...
hunter2012
AG
justcallmeharry
S
First Page Last Page
Page 1497 of 2144

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.