*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,194,735 Views | 75016 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by captkirk
magnumtmp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oh no said:

I'll be attempting the swirl move later today
If at first you don't succeed. Try, try again.
justcallmeharry
S

ETA - the text at the top says, "When edibles kick in."
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
MostlyHarmless
AG
oh no said:

I'll be attempting the swirl move later today
Just don't be the second guy.

justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
Biz Ag
AG
Ag with kids said:

captkirk said:

First time trying Texas Chili

Um....

That **** had BEANS in it.

That is NOT "Texas" chili.

That's bean stew with chili flavors.
And then the woman added seaweed.

Biz Ag
AG
Brutal

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
MostlyHarmless
AG
justcallmeharry said:

That Thomas keeps causing confusion and delay. Time to bring in the fat controller.
MostlyHarmless
AG
I'm with Daredevil on this.

Tramp96
Biz Ag said:

Brutal

I feel bad I laughed so hard.
justcallmeharry
S
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
Showertime at the Bidens
pagerman @ work
AG
DirtyMikesBoys said:

That is amazing.

That absolute horror on that card-carrying communist's lying pathetic face is hilarious! Particularly given her role in the genesis of critical race theory.
Tramp96
Zarathustra said:

Did you get bit in the crotch by a cobra or are you just happy to see me?
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
CanyonAg77
AG
DirtyMikesBoys said:

Communist terrorist, should be serving life for murder
Buzzy
An oldie but a goodie

Wild West Pimp Style
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

MostlyHarmless
AG
Zarathustra said:

Guy: Help, I need you to suck the venom out.
Girl: Like I haven't heard THAT one before.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

Esteban du Plantier
AG
Tramp96 said:

Zarathustra said:

Did you get bit in the crotch by a cobra or are you just happy to see me?

If someone said 'you have 2 minutes to cut your cock off or you'll die', I think I'd crack a beer and give a toast.

I say that influenced by a farm foreman when I was doing research in Africa.

We were hours from anything that resembled an ER. They said if you're bitten by a black mamba, we're going to pour brandy with you and say goodbye, because there's nothing else to do.
First Page Last Page
Page 1495 of 2144

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.