*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,163,206 Views | 74808 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by TyHolden
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
oh no
AG
Biz Ag
AG
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S

Already posted - sorry.
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
MostlyHarmless
AG
Aggie12B said:

Are the two on the right dog-faced pony soldiers? I've always wondered what they look like.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
hunter2012
AG
captkirk
AG
nortex97
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
justcallmeharry
S
But he will use his yacht and private jets...

justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
justcallmeharry
S
rab79
AG

NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
First Page Last Page
Page 1473 of 2138

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.