*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,152,983 Views | 74737 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by aggiedata
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
CoppellAg93
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Kansas Kid said:

It's a miracle you survived. At least you were careful and always wore a bike helmet, buckled up when in the car, never rode in the back of a pick-up, never swam without a life jacket, and definitely didn't drink from a garden hose.
My childhood-

no one ever heard of bike helmets
seat belts? I used to ride on the package shelf under the back window
thousands of miles in the back of a pickup
mom made us wear life belts at the lake, which, in hindsight, were more dangerous than no life jacket
you had to let the water run for a minute to get the cool/non-rubber tasting water to the end of the hose, then it was delicious.

I don't recall learning to drive, but it I was probably 6-7 years old. Was driving tractor alone not much later.

aggiehawg
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

At least he said Henley and not Glenn Frey.
Biz Ag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Said the husband on the last day of his life.
Kansas Kid
aggiehawg said:

CoppellAg93 said:

At least he said Henley and not Glenn Frey.

Biden would definitely call Glenn Frey and not Henley.
Biz Ag
AG
Biz Ag
AG
OE_Ag11
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Kansas Kid said:

It's a miracle you survived. At least you were careful and always wore a bike helmet, buckled up when in the car, never rode in the back of a pick-up, never swam without a life jacket, and definitely didn't drink from a garden hose.
My childhood-

mom made us wear life belts at the lake, which, in hindsight, were more dangerous than no life jacket
you had to let the water run for a minute to get the cool/non-rubber tasting water to the end of the hose, then it was delicious.

I don't recall learning to drive, but it I was probably 6-7 years old. Was driving tractor alone not much later.

I would always joke the only reason I am so tall is cause I always drank from the hose with the miricle grow canister on it at my freinds house. Didn't know it was there for years cause it was under a bush.
buzzardb267
AG
IIIHorn said:

Kansas Kid said:

TXAG 05 said:

aggiehawg said:

The Hubs could handle LDH hose pressure as a firefighter with ease. But when he got a new pressure washer one time and started it without putting a tip on it, it hooked over his thumb and looked like he was wresting with an old Water Wiggle. If you grabbed that hose it would bash you over your head.

We had one of those growing up, it was a lot of fun, but you are right, if you weren't careful, that thing would nail you.

Add that to the toys like lawn darts and easy bake ovens that were a lot of fun but can't be made today due to liability concerns.

We played with the Water Wiggle, Slippin' Slide and Lawn Darts simultaneously.

Good thing you didn't have an Easy Bake oven. Could have produced "shocking" results!!!

I'll see myself out now....
TxAggieBand85
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Kansas Kid said:

My childhood-

Mostly describes me.
IIIHorn
Kansas Kid said:

IIIHorn said:

Kansas Kid said:

TXAG 05 said:

aggiehawg said:

The Hubs could handle LDH hose pressure as a firefighter with ease. But when he got a new pressure washer one time and started it without putting a tip on it, it hooked over his thumb and looked like he was wresting with an old Water Wiggle. If you grabbed that hose it would bash you over your head.

We had one of those growing up, it was a lot of fun, but you are right, if you weren't careful, that thing would nail you.

Add that to the toys like lawn darts and easy bake ovens that were a lot of fun but can't be made today due to liability concerns.

I had to give up poker as well.

Played 5 Card Stud with tarot cards. I was dealt a full house and 3 people died.

IIIHorn
buzzardb267 said:

IIIHorn said:

Kansas Kid said:

TXAG 05 said:

aggiehawg said:

Good thing you didn't have an Easy Bake oven. Could have produced "shocking" results!!!

I'll see myself out now....

An half baked attempt.
oh no
AG
Biz Ag said:

Kansas Kid
IIIHorn said:

Kansas Kid said:

IIIHorn said:

Kansas Kid said:

TXAG 05 said:

aggiehawg said:

I had to give up poker as well.

Played 5 Card Stud with tarot cards. I was dealt a full house and 3 people died.

What next, you used a bow and arrow and guns for target practice? Did you have the most irresponsible parents of all time. It sounds like from other comments on this thread that we have a few other nominees for worst parents of all time competing with yours.

Too bad you guys didn't have caring parents like Joe Biden to play with you and raise you to be great examples of fine people like Hunter.
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
oh no
AG
captkirk
AG
annie88
AG
TyHolden said:

gonna need 91 million in 2024....

What is it that little group with Jill was singing?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
captkirk
AG
oh no
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
HoustonAg2106
AG
annie88 said:

TyHolden said:

gonna need 91 million in 2024....

What is it that little group with Jill was singing?
I think it was the song that Eagles fans sing at every game which makes it even funnier that she got booed by a crowd while singing the song they love to sing in support of their team
Biz Ag
AG
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
I don't know who those people are with her out there but if I was one of them I would've refused to go out there with her. Nicely, of course.
annie88
AG
oh no
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1330 of 2136

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.