*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,134,690 Views | 74584 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Ag83
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Aggie12B said:

Not funny, just political. I hope it does happen.

She's an activist, a pot banger... hard pass.
TexAgs91
AG
zephyr88 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Aggie12B said:

Agreed. Executive experience or GTFO
TexAgs91
AG
justcallmeharry said:

You mean libs?
Hey...so.. um
TexAgs91 said:

zephyr88 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Aggie12B said:

Even just for a house seat? I would love to see her in DC. Imagine how pissed liberals would be if she hada vote in congress.
buzzardb267
AG
justcallmeharry said:

The Democrats' answer for any problem....spend more money!
LOYAL AG
AG
buzzardb267 said:

justcallmeharry said:

It's not the spending it's the control. If you buy an approved coffee maker you get a tax credit? Really?
justcallmeharry
S
buzzardb267 said:

justcallmeharry said:

And our "coffee machines" are using so much energy...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88
AG
Wow, that water stream looks like it could kill someone.

aggiehawg
AG
The Hubs could handle LDH hose pressure as a firefighter with ease. But when he got a new pressure washer one time and started it without putting a tip on it, it hooked over his thumb and looked like he was wresting with an old Water Wiggle. If you grabbed that hose it would bash you over your head.

ravingfans
AG
justcallmeharry said:

I'm pretty sure the only approved coffee makers for the tax credit will all be made in China too!
ravingfans
AG
annie88 said:

Wow, that water stream looks like it could kill someone.

Nah, he just needs more ballast. That water hose would be no problem for someone more qualified...

--like me that is...
TexAgs91
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

TexAgs91 said:

zephyr88 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Aggie12B said:

Even just for a house seat? I would love to see her in DC. Imagine how pissed liberals would be if she hada vote in congress.
Well no, I meant for president since the conversation has usually been about her running for president. If she wants to run for a house seat, more power to her.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
aggiejayrod
AG
Que Te Gusta Mas said:

That sounds like a justice who likes to hear herself talk more than listen to the attorneys answer questions. If only there was some way for justices to write down their opinions about the case in some long form narrative. Or ask the attorneys to provide a brief 40-50 page summary of their legal argument. Alas…
Not a Bot
AG
Roberts started this thing a few years ago when Covid hit where they would just go in order of seniority asking questions instead of a free-for-all. He relaxed the rule now that they are doing in-person arguments again and Jackson really likes to jump in fit extended periods of time.

Even at the end when a side is out of time Roberts will quickly run through the justices for one last question as a courtesy. Most of the time they say no more questions because they know the time is up. It will get to her and then she will start rambling again.

Maybe because she's new on the court she feels like she has to assert herself but she clearly doesn't understand social cues. IIRC Sotomayor did the same thing early on. Maybe she'll grow out of it.
aggiehawg
AG
Hey...so.. um
TexAgs91 said:

Hey...so.. um said:

TexAgs91 said:

zephyr88 said:

TexAgs91 said:

Aggie12B said:

Well no, I meant for president since the conversation has usually been about her running for president. If she wants to run for a house seat, more power to her.

For sure. I understand now. I wouldn't want her on a presidential ballot but would love her in the house.
fasthorse05
Depending on the situation, I just go straight to "modern slave supporters".

By supporting human, child, and sex trafficking, the Dems don't seem to know, or care, hundreds of women have been sent to hopefully short term lives of sex and labor by those who bought them.

Typically doesn't go over too well with the recipient, since they have no idea what I'm talking about. I don't mess around too much anymore.
Fat Black Swan
AG
annie88
AG
Kansas Kid

They pretty much show their bias against a conservative politician with the Freudian slip.
TXAG 05
AG
aggiehawg said:

The Hubs could handle LDH hose pressure as a firefighter with ease. But when he got a new pressure washer one time and started it without putting a tip on it, it hooked over his thumb and looked like he was wresting with an old Water Wiggle. If you grabbed that hose it would bash you over your head.

We had one of those growing up, it was a lot of fun, but you are right, if you weren't careful, that thing would nail you.
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Kansas Kid
TXAG 05 said:

aggiehawg said:

We had one of those growing up, it was a lot of fun, but you are right, if you weren't careful, that thing would nail you.

Add that to the toys like lawn darts and easy bake ovens that were a lot of fun but can't be made today due to liability concerns.
BuddysBud
AG
Kansas Kid said:

They pretty much show their bias against a conservative politician with the Freudian slip.

That's not a Freudian slip. Hunt is a very common name to mess it up so much.
That obviously is what they call him in the "newsroom"

It definitely shows their bias. The communist agents of propaganda all need to go so that the news regains some dignity and integrity.
ravingfans
AG
Kansas Kid said:

Yep and several don't even correct themselves, so you know that they are pronouncing his name with a "C" behind closed doors...
IIIHorn
Kansas Kid said:

TXAG 05 said:

aggiehawg said:

Add that to the toys like lawn darts and easy bake ovens that were a lot of fun but can't be made today due to liability concerns.

We played with the Water Wiggle, Slippin' Slide and Lawn Darts simultaneously.

Kansas Kid
IIIHorn said:

Kansas Kid said:

TXAG 05 said:

aggiehawg said:

We played with the Water Wiggle, Slippin' Slide and Lawn Darts simultaneously.

It's a miracle you survived. At least you were careful and always wore a bike helmet, buckled up when in the car, never rode in the back of a pick-up, never swam without a life jacket, and definitely didn't drink from a garden hose.
TyHolden
AG
gonna need 91 million in 2024....

Reload8098
AG
annie88 said:

This is hilarious.
First Page Last Page
Page 1329 of 2132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.