*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,965,693 Views | 80297 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by agent-maroon
BuddysBud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
annie88 said:

Just because…

This is probably the most on topic post in this entire thread.
Fat Black Swan
AG
TRADUCTOR
Now that is funny ...really dark humor.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Buzzy
Wild West Pimp Style
BuddysBud
AG
Buzzy said:

Now they are causing divisions by the emojis that we use.

It looks like they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.
TyHolden
AG
not sure I should even post this...but somebody get that woman some underwear

MostlyHarmless
AG
Buzzy said:

Well, I AM old. So there is that.
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Democrats Accuse Ghostbusters Of Voter Intimidation

WASHINGTON, D.C. A New York-based group of paranormal investigators known for hunting and trapping ghosts is now coming under fire from Democrats for voter intimidation.
"This dangerous alt-right hate group has themselves admitted to hunting down ghosts, demons, and undead spirits who otherwise would have engaged in their God-given right to participate in our democracy," said Senator Chuck Schumer to reporters. "We believe that whether you are alive, dead, or a floating green apparition that covers people in slime, your right to vote for Democrat politicians is sacred and must be protected."
"I resent the insinuation that we are engaging in anything illegal or untoward," said Dr. Peter Venkman, a member of the group. "We are a team of highly trained professionals who specialize in the elimination of spooks and spectres. I have doctorates in both psychology and parapsychology! How dare you?"
The team also claims to have saved New York City from complete destruction on several occasions. "We provide a valuable service!" said member Ray Stantz. "And if you ask me, I'm not sure if these evil spirits should be allowed to vote in our elections!"
At publishing time, the Ghostbusters were apprehended outside a Georgia polling station intimidating a class VII Metaspectre who was trying to vote 1000 times for Raphael Warnock.

courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Biden: 'Make America Great Again Are The Three Most Dangerous Words In The World'

WASHINGTON, DC In a speech given to a vast crowd of twelve, President Joe Biden officially declared "Make America Great Again" to be the three most dangerous words in the world.
"These three words are deadly for multiple reasons," Biden said angrily as he leaned in bizarrely close to the podium's microphone. "A: They are a racist gaslight used by white super-premecists and ultra-Hitlers across the country. Two: They give a false impression that America should be great. And D: They give a false impression that America should be great."
The Biden administration has long believed that the Donald Trump-led "MAGA" movement was a haven for domestic terrorism masquerading under the guise of millions of American citizens who believe in the traditional values upon which the United States was founded.
The former President quickly responded in a post to his Truth Social account. "The fact that Biden thinks 'Make America Great Again' is only three words just shows you how dangerous it is for him to be in charge. I am able to count words, I have counted so many words, probably better than any other President ever," Trump said. "This is just another example of the horrible witchhunt perpetrated on me and my beautiful MAGA voters. Sad!"
At publishing time, White House staff was busy coordinating an effort to help the President regain his rudimentary counting ability, including adding My First Counting Book to the stack of reading material on the Oval Office desk and scheduling daily viewings of Sesame Street during his afternoon juice and snack time.

Courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
HtownAg92
AG
Aggie12B said:

"Did"? I just saw a lady with mask plus shield on the escalator at my building last week. I saw a clown wearing a mask riding his bicycle down the street yesterday, by himself.
cecil77
AG
AgPrognosticator said:

captkirk said:

The craziest thing is that I would rather have my manhood than my right hand…

Thank goodness I'm left handed...
Uncle Howdy
S
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Biz Ag
AG
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
HtownAg92 said:

I saw a clown wearing a mask riding his bicycle down the street yesterday, by himself.

I have to ask, did he have a helmet?

During early days of the 'rona, I saw parents making their kids mask while riding their bikes…

Without helmets
Tramp96
pdc093
Aggie12B said:

Wow.
Chills. I have them after watching that.
Thank you for posting it.
annie88
AG
cecil77 said:

AgPrognosticator said:

captkirk said:

The craziest thing is that I would rather have my manhood than my right hand…

Thank goodness I'm left handed...

I always wanted to be left-handed. I tried when I was a kid but it just wouldn't work.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
oh no
AG
oh no
AG
Ag83
AG
Aggie12B said:

captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1325 of 2295

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.