*****Official Funny Political Tweet Thread*****

9,842,252 Views | 79418 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by oh no
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Boobs open a lot of doors in this world.
Well. it was summer. Scantily clad. But I didn't have big boobs. And his girlfriend was with him. Gave me a beer.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

I like the Fahrt setting.

Google translate tells me that "Fahrt" = "Journey"

I like that better than the American version, with that position being "Run"
RiskManager93
AG
I leave for Boston in the morning, and Hilton sent me an email telling me I can skip the check-in line by downloading their app. Doing so has several advantages; apparently one of them is grooming a young boy who obviously isn't your son.

Or, they could simply be pandering to improve their ESG score.

HoldMyBeer
AG
richardag said:

Ag with kids said:

oh no said:

It's been on every vehicle you've ever driven
I'm an old.

They didn't have those on any of the first few cars I had or drove (1980 Pontiac Sunbird, 1970 Plymouth Duster, 1972 MG Midget, 1972 IH 1110)...
I had an 1962 MGA Mk2 II I painted white and installed red seat covers. I was a senior in high school and paid $400 from funds working as a gas station attendant ($0.95/hr) and bus boy @ Bonanza Steak House($0.75/hr).

ETA: the above is not my car, just looks damn close to it. The convertible top was trashed so I only used the tonneau. Oh, and damn I miss that car.
Lucas electrical system and positive ground. No thanks. But if I had to, then Austin-Healy for the extra horsepower.

Sorry for the derail.
ravingfans
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

I like the Fahrt setting.

Google translate tells me that "Fahrt" = "Journey"

I like that better than the American version, with that position being "Run"

That was one of the silent jokes me, my brother and sister had growing up with Willie-bug. Parents could not understand why we would burst out laughing for no reason at random. big fun!!!
BuddysBud
AG
ravingfans said:

BuddysBud said:

oh no said:

Everyone, make sure to show your kids the little arrow on all fuel gauges so they never embarrass themselves in a rental car or when driving someone else's vehicle:

The need for this arrow is silly. The gas cap should always be on the diver's side. Everyone pulls to the right side of the pump, as God intended, and leaves in an orderly manner.

The gas cap on the left makes no sense.

Having some models on the left and some on the right is just intended to cause chaos at the gas station.

Having the gas cap on the opposite of the drivers side is much safer if you ever ran out of gas on a highway with a narrow shoulder. Don't ask me how I know...

A dealer once told me that the gas cap was on the left for safety if you run out of gas. I figured that I fill up with gas about once a week, and I have never run out of gas on the highway. Running out of gas might happen once or twice in a lifetime for most people. It just seemed like a lame talking point excuse to glaze over a bad design decision.
captkirk
AG
richardag said:

Ag with kids said:

oh no said:

It's been on every vehicle you've ever driven
I'm an old.

They didn't have those on any of the first few cars I had or drove (1980 Pontiac Sunbird, 1970 Plymouth Duster, 1972 MG Midget, 1972 IH 1110)...
I had an 1962 MGA Mk2 II I painted white and installed red seat covers. I was a senior in high school and paid $400 from funds working as a gas station attendant ($0.95/hr) and bus boy @ Bonanza Steak House($0.75/hr).

ETA: the above is not my car, just looks damn close to it. The convertible top was trashed so I only used the tonneau. Oh, and damn I miss that car.
Nice
mike073
AG
That picture on the gauge helps when you rent cars a lot. You can also look which side the exhaust pipe (if a single) is on and the filler is on the other side.
Gig 'em Aggies!

captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
Not funny, yet political:

ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
ravingfans
AG
aggie93
AG
Buzzy
Wild West Pimp Style
BuddysBud
AG
Buzzy said:

Hi SJL
CatD11Ag
AG
Uncle Howdy
S
hunter2012
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Aggie12B
AG
Nord Stream Sabotage: Who Done It?
Aggie12B
AG
Russian Spy Awarded Presidential Medal Of Freedom For Being First Openly Transgender Traitor To Country

WASHINGTON, D.C. The Army's first transgender officer Major Anna Gabrielian has been charged with conspiring to give secret information to Russia to aid them in their attack on Ukraine. As a result, Biden awarded Gabrielian with the Presidential Medal of Freedom for being the first-ever transgender traitor to America.
"We've had guys like Aaron Burr and Benedict Arnold he's a great guy, by the way, I know his daughter but we've never had a traitor who identified as transgender. This is historic!" said Biden to those in attendance at the White House ceremony. "It's not every day you get sold out to the Russians by a dude in a dress! How about that!"
Army officials admit they should have seen this coming when Gabrielian announced he felt like there were several more genders nested inside his body, one after the other, and that his pronouns were now "/". "He was right under our noses this whole time and we didn't see it," said one intelligence officer. "It was a pretty ballsy move to do what he did."
Major Gabrielian will be sent to the women's prison at GITMO to serve his sentence, breaking even more glass ceilings as the first transgender waterboarding victim.

courtesy of The Babylon Bee
Aggie12B
AG
Congress Passes Funding Stopgap Bill To Avoid Ukrainian Government Shutdown
The Brazos Kid

ProgN
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Warning signs on I-35 in San Antonio? Get outta here with that nonsense. Nobody slows down, and when you are standing in the traffic lane a little reflector is like waving a cape in front of a charging bull with all the drunks coming at you! The gas cap is much safer on the passenger side.
WOW! Okay. Have never run out of gas in my life, but always had an emergency kit in my trunk. Had a flat tire once, during college. On the by-pass road around Taylor. Had the jack out and jacking up the car when a driver stopped (an Ag of course) and finished the job for me.
I ran out of gas after Christmas on the way back to A&M a long time ago between Memphis & Nashville. This was during the 1973 oil embargo. It was late at night, almost no traffic and cold as hell. The gas gauge was broken, stopped @ 1/4 tank so I had to always remember the mileage and calculate when I would need to fill up.

I had been looking for an open station but there weren't any. The embargo had many stations closing up early and there were long stretches without any open stations.

I was near an exit with an open gas station, got out and began walking to the station. Was still about 200 - 300 yards away when the station's lights went out, damn. Humped it rapidly to the station, 3 young guys were still there. They turned on the pumps, filled a one of their gas cans and drove me back to my van, AND GAVE ME A BEER. Drove to the station and they let me fill up.

Fun times.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
First Page Last Page
Page 1311 of 2270

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.