Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,274,258 Views | 49226 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by nortex97
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought it was Ciaramella that got in trouble for leaking in the past. Maybe I am confusing my whistleblowers.
akm91
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I thought it was Ciaramella that got in trouble for leaking in the past. Maybe I am confusing my whistleblowers.
Ciaramella got the info 2nd hand but was the first to leak to Schiff & Co. Looks like Ciaramella got his info from Vindmann.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
End Of Message
AG
akm91 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Ciaramella got the info 2nd hand but was the first to leak to Schiff & Co. Looks like Ciaramella got his info from Vindmann.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
txaggie_08
AG
akm91 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

But Ciaramella got in trouble a year or so ago for leaking, and was demoted. This isn't his first time being involved in leaks.
captkirk
AG
He didn't leak exactly. He totally made **** up. He told journalists that Putin told Trump to fire Comey. That's worse. Shows he's willing to lie to hurt POTUS

I can't believe he kept his job after that
fasthorse05
MouthBQ98 said:

That's okay, Mouth, I passed a couple of WB on the way into work this morning.

They're frickin' everywhere.
policywonk98
AG
captkirk said:

He didn't leak exactly. He totally made **** up. He told journalists that Putin told Trump to fire Comey. That's worse. Shows he's willing to lie to hurt POTUS

It's near impossible to fire any federal worker. I'm not sure if a CIA officer could even be fired after becoming a mass shooter.
fasthorse05
That's the amazing frickin' thing to me, he got busted at the NSC, and then moved over to the CIA.

OMG, let's move all of our leakers over to the CIA, that's the damned ticket. That kind of tactic smells of Obama/Jarrett. There are at least a dozen people in his administration who screwed up royally (see took one for the team) and go promoted. Rice comes to mind the quickest after her comment about how outstanding our Army deserter in Afghanistan was.

Edit for '98's firing comment: Is there something in the contract for federal workers that guarantees the federal pension after 20 years? I'm serious. I'd hate to know the stories that don't ever make the news, I'd likely be extremely pissed.
fullback44
AG
captkirk said:

These people are operatives, they aren't going to let them go, they know they are protected no matter what when they agree to do these dirty deeds.. it's all part of the system they trained in
valvemonkey91
AG
fullback44 said:

captkirk said:

These people are operatives, they aren't going to let them go, they know they are protected no matter what when they agree to do these dirty deeds.. it's all part of the system they trained in

All these people knew each other in Harvard and Yale Law schools. Wouldn't surprise me if many don't belong to the "secret societies" from the Ivy League schools. Yes, they are protected and NOTHING will happen. And even if one of them went to prison, it would be Cush fed time and they will be pardoned by the next democrat president. It's us against them (the uniparty)
drcrinum

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/breaking-italian-news-reporting-that-spygates-joseph-mifsud-was-kidnapped-by-italians-on-halloween-in-2017-whereabouts-still-unknown/

Quote:

REPORT: Italian News Claims Spygate's Joseph Mifsud was Kidnapped by Italians on Halloween in 2017 Whereabouts Still Unknown!

Italian news is reporting overnight that Joseph Mifsud, the spy in Spygate, who spied on General Michael Flynn in December 2015 in London and then spied on George Papadopoulos in 2016 to kick off the Russia collusion hoax, was kidnapped on Halloween in 2017 by the Italians.

Italian news LaVerita is reporting overnight that Joseph Mifsud was kidnapped in Rome on Halloween in 2017. In the reported government kidnapping, Mifsud reportedly wasn't given the chance to take his things from his home either.

Some key points from the report (which is in Italian) which were supplied to us overseas overnight from a key resource:
1. Mifsud was apparently kidnapped on October 31, 2017. by the head of Italian external intelligence AISE Alberto Manenti.
2. Manenti was fired in November 2018, prior to the other firings at intelligence which occurred in May 2019 and was fired by Italian leader Conte.
3. The Gentiloni government is responsible for the kidnapping and the Conte government is responsible for covering it up.
4. If Italy sponsors kidnapping, it may well sponsor homicide. This applies to all the people who know something bad about the government.

The Italian news article is paywalled.

hbtheduce
AG
Holy ****ing *****
drcrinum

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/12/alex-vindman-is-living-breathing-proof-that-the-deep-state-exists-and-it-is-corrupt/

This is a very damning article about Vindman, dissecting & analyzing his testimony.

Quote:

This is insubordination and malfeasance, and likely punishable under several sections of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
drcrinum

There are 2 articles:

Top -- This is the Politico article from 2017 that Republicans are using to attack Schiff & Co. about Ukrainian influence in the 2016 Election. In particular it goes into great detail about Alexandra Chalupa & her 24+ visits to the White House. Nunes cites this article in his call for Chalupa being a fact witness. Fiona Hill was also questioned by Repubs about this article during her testimony.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Bottom -- This article goes into detail about how The Left is now trashing & attempting to discredit the authors of the Top article.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/11/inside-the-war-on-biden-ukraine-reporting/

drcrinum
Sorry, double post. Having technical difficulties.

aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

My mistake.

I've been reading wayyyyy too many pages of deposition transcripts the last few days. Getting them confused.
drcrinum

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/breaking-former-australian-ambassador-alexander-downer-reportedly-interviewed-by-us-attorney-durham-a-month-ago/

Quote:

Alexander Downer, the former Australian Ambassador, was reportedly interviewed in London a month ago by AG Barr's US Attorney John Durham. In a recent interview in Australia Downer refused to give details about that interview.

In an interview in Australia Downer says he 'plays for team Australia' the interviewer on Australia TV who admittedly worked for Downer in the past, bashed George Papadopoulos and President Trump as Downer laughed in agreement

Reports are that US Attorney Durham interviewed Downer in London a month ago. In addition Downer is said to have provided Durham a confidential Australian diplomatic cable.

It's unknown at this time what the cable said. Most likely it was confirmation from Australia's Prime Minister Scott Morrison that he agreed to work with President Trump and AG Barr with Durham's investigation.

7 minute video. Downer refuses to give any details about his interview but admits he is fully cooperating. Seems very smug & arrogant, but that might be fakery.
The referenced Australian news article is paywalled.
drcrinum

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/icig-complaint-ukraine-whistleblower

Quote:

A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.

The complaint also raised the possibility that some of the donations may have come from prohibited sources, and asked the ICIG to look into whether any "foreign citizen or agent of a foreign government" contributed......

akm91
AG
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
drcrinum
akm91 said:

Our former friend Roscoe has discovered that the whistleblower's GoFundMe account was set up by Mark Zaid, the whistleblower's attorney. Please say: "Pro bono."
txaggie_08
AG
drcrinum said:

akm91 said:

Our former friend Roscoe has discovered that the whistleblower's GoFundMe account was set up by Mark Zaid, the whistleblower's attorney. Please say: "Pro bono."

He could gather all of that info from the Fox News article. He didn't "find" anything. Fox lays it all out.
FJB
AG
I will say this about Roscoe...the man will definitely do his homework.
Who is John Galt?

fasthorse05
Ugh! I'd rather put the plants in the greenhouse in 35 degree temps, than incinerate my pupils reading depositions. Unless they're depositions for people Schiff won't allow, or Schiff himself!!
Wildcat
AG
Gotta love a beltway lawyer. He's all about truth and justice and protecting our threatened democracy, but first, he's gotta get paid.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Uh-oh.
Finally got around to reading that long thread. Quite interesting and suggests to me that wrong Ambassador is being interviewed here. Ambassador Pyatt was assigned to Ukraine. He was critical of the office without naming Shokin in September 2015 and shortly thereafter was working closely with Shokin to completely revamp their equivalent to our Department of Justice and federal judiciary. Huge task.

Yanukovych fled in February of 2014, IIRC. But by December 2015, 22 months later and just a few months after Shokin was named Prosecutor General, he wasn't moving fast enough? Pyatt, the guy in the trenches with Shokin wasn't publicly calling for his ouster, he was quite complimentary of his efforts, in fact.

Atlantic Council? McIntyre likens Shokin's struggles with his youthful ambitious underlings to Bill Barr versus Andrew Weissmann's at DOJ. Although there are some similarities I think the elephant in the room is Soros.

In looking into Geofrey Pyatt's tenure in Ukraine, I came across this BBC article about a diplomatic incident involving an intercepted phone conversation between him and Victoria Nuland from either late 2013 or very early 2014. Yanukovych had not been ousted yet and they were discussing how involved the US would get in brokering a new government, should Yanukovych be toppled. The EU was reluctant to openly buck Moscow and get involved and Nuland said at one point, "F*** the EU."

Quote:

Nuland: OK. He's now gotten both Serry and [UN Secretary General] Ban Ki-moon to agree that Serry could come in Monday or Tuesday. So that would be great, I think, to help glue this thing and to have the UN help glue it and, you know, F*** the EU.
And then guess who is discussed next?

Quote:

Pyatt: No, exactly. And I think we've got to do something to make it stick together because you can be pretty sure that if it does start to gain altitude, that the Russians will be working behind the scenes to try to torpedo it. And again the fact that this is out there right now, I'm still trying to figure out in my mind why Yanukovych (garbled) that. In the meantime there's a Party of Regions faction meeting going on right now and I'm sure there's a lively argument going on in that group at this point. But anyway we could land jelly side up on this one if we move fast. So let me work on Klitschko and if you can just keep... we want to try to get somebody with an international personality to come out here and help to midwife this thing. The other issue is some kind of outreach to Yanukovych but we probably regroup on that tomorrow as we see how things start to fall into place.

Nuland: So on that piece Geoff, when I wrote the note [US vice-president's national security adviser Jake] Sullivan's come back to me VFR [direct to me], saying you need [US Vice-President Joe] Biden and I said probably tomorrow for an atta-boy and to get the deets [details] to stick. So Biden's willing.

Pyatt:
OK. Great. Thanks.
BBC

Pyatt didn't leave Ukraine until around April or May 2016, so after Shokin's ouster. He was appointed and confirmed as Ambassador to Greece in the summer of 2016 and remains at that post.

MouthBQ98
AG
Based off of that Politico article and the review of 2016 election interference by Ukraine and the DNC and associates, it is little wonder Trump would be highly suspicious of Ukraine and of any new leadership there. He already distrusted the previous leadership as it had been in some part hostile to his campaign.
drcrinum

https://www.usatoday.com/documents/6547743-Acquittal/

Roger Stone's attorneys have filed a motion for acquittal.
aggiehawg
AG
The government alleged Jerome Corsi was Stone's intermediary to Assange and wikileaks but never called him to testify? That's odd.

Guess the prosecution has already rested.
will25u
People really getting restless?

TexAgs91
AG
will25u said:

If it doesn't come out next week, send in the marines to seize the report and release it publicly.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
will25u
4stringAg
AG
will25u said:

I agree with Grassley. Get this thing in the public domain now.
VegasAg86
AG
Unnamed Source said:

I will say this about Roscoe...the man will definitely do his copy someone else's homework.
FIFY
aggiehawg
AG
Much like the Mueller Report, I fail to understand why these reports can't be released by topic. Here's the Carter Page FISA case. Here's the Mike Flynn FISA. And so forth.
will25u
aggiehawg said:

The government alleged Jerome Corsi was Stone's intermediary to Assange and wikileaks but never called him to testify? That's odd.

Guess the prosecution has already rested.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
First Page Last Page
Page 964 of 1407

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.