Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,512,023 Views | 49272 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by will25u
whatthehey78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockdoc said:

drcrinum said:

Fitton was just on Hannity. Said that the FBI will give Bruce Ohr's 302s to Judicial Watch by Monday...but no mention about redactions.

He was very agitated with the Comey developments
He was also agitated by Hannity's interruption. So was I!
whatthehey78
AG
Tibbers said:

Silencing voices is not a good look Hawg. What are you facebook?
I think you might consider starting another thread OR taking another 5 yr hiatus.
Rockdoc
AG
We all know what he's doing. Just nobody respond at all, and he'll go away.
akm91
AG
Rockdoc said:

We all know what he's doing. Just nobody respond at all, and he'll go away.

Exactly
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Silencing voices is not a good look Hawg. What are you facebook?
LOL. Get outta here before your perma. Friendly warning.
drcrinum
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/breaking-durham-investigators-have-obtained-an-audio-taped-deposition-of-joseph-misfud-video/

Start at 2:35...short video.

Quote:

...John Solomon: I can report absolutely that the Durham investigators have now obtained an audio-taped deposition of Joseph Mifsud where he describes his work, why he targeted Papadopoulos, who directed him to do that, what directions he was given and why he set that entire process of introducing George Papadopoulos to Russia in motion in March of 2016. Which is really the flashpoint the start point of this whole Russia collusion narrative....

The Senate Judiciary Committee was also given a copy of the deposition (ugh!).
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
benchmark
AG
Quote:

...John Solomon: I can report absolutely that the Durham investigators have now obtained an audio-taped deposition of Joseph Mifsud where he describes his work, why he targeted Papadopoulos, who directed him to do that, what directions he was given and why he set that entire process of introducing George Papadopoulos to Russia in motion in March of 2016. Which is really the flashpoint the start point of this whole Russia collusion narrative....
Wow!
Secolobo
AG
wrong Thread.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
drcrinum

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/454295-graham-says-he-will-call-papadopoulos-to-testify

Quote:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he plans to call former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos to testify as part of a "deep dive" into the early stages of the FBI probe into Russia's election interference.
"The committee will be looking at the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign. We will call Papadopoulos and we will find out what happened," Graham said at the start of a hearing Tuesday with FBI Director Christopher Wray.
Graham said that the panel would conduct a "deep dive into 2016 surveillance by the FBI," reiterating plans he has long had to investigate the origins of the Russia probe....

Well, this will be Graham's big chance, now that he has Mifsud's deposition in hand. Papa seems pretty cocky & wants to take the stage. What concerns me is could anything Graham does interfere with Durham's investigation?

dreyOO
I'd like to see Comey charged with everything. Bankrupt his ass and see how quickly he sings.

Sick of the lefties playing hardball but conservatives always choose "discretion"
benchmark
AG
drcrinum said:

Well, this will be Graham's big chance, now that he has Mifsud's deposition in hand. Papa seems pretty cocky & wants to take the stage. What concerns me is could anything Graham does interfere with Durham's investigation?
Color me shocked if Misfud's "who" was an FBI or CIA controller providing him the how/what/why on Papadopoulos' setup. Just a hunch; Mifsud had a firewall .. possibly a contractor or a foreign intelligence agency.
ccatag
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/breaking-durham-investigators-have-obtained-an-audio-taped-deposition-of-joseph-misfud-video/

Start at 2:35...short video.

Quote:

The Senate Judiciary Committee was also given a copy of the deposition (ugh!).

March 2016 vs, July 31, 2016. The beginning of the investigation of Trump.
MooreTrucker
AG
Secolobo said:

Comey's response. Notice at the end he becomes a 16-year-old.

Long Live Sully
AG
bruh? Really Jimmy?

That is pathetic. What a giant teenage girl that clown...
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
honestly, if i were him i'd be cocky too. the republicans have a long history of a lot of bark with absolutely zero bite. safe play until (if ever) proven otherwise.
aggiehawg
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

bruh? Really Jimmy?

He already has the hat.
Long Live Sully
AG
aggiehawg said:

Cow Hop Ag said:

bruh? Really Jimmy?

He already has the hat.
Big Al 1992
AG
Best summary I have read - long - but written by a lefty - calling out his friends.

drcrinum

There goes Ratcliffe under the bus.
richardag
drcrinum said:

There goes Ratcliffe under the bus.

I don't understand how this is Trump throwing Ratcliff under the bus? Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Larry S Ross
AG
I suspect rino senators told turtle he wouldn't get their votes for confirmation.
lcraggie
AG
Larry S Ross said:

I suspect rino senators told turtle he wouldn't get their votes for confirmation.
Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Sasse, Burr and Alexander played a part in scuttling his confirmation
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

Rapier108
lcraggie said:

Larry S Ross said:

Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Sasse, Burr and Alexander played a part in scuttling his confirmation
Usual suspects.

They want another Coats/Wray type who will continue to fight declass and protect the deep state.
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

But it doesn't say when or if they will have redactions.

Judicial watch is a good outfit. Fitton is relentless. Wish we had more on our side like him
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Rapier108 said:

lcraggie said:

Larry S Ross said:

Usual suspects.

They want another Coats/Wray type who will continue to fight declass and protect the deep state.

They have to know that won't matter; the acting DNI will do the dirty work
drcrinum
richardag said:

I don't understand how this is Trump throwing Ratcliff under the bus? Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying?
The Swamp has already spoken. It wants Sue Gordon, currently Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, as DNI = 25+ year CIA employee. The Swamp demands that it be protected.

IMO probably the only way Trump could bring in an outsider would be to nominate someone from the military.
BMX Bandit
lcraggie said:

Larry S Ross said:

I know Collins expressed reservations. Link on the others?
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

richardag said:

The Swamp has already spoken. It wants Sue Gordon, currently Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, as DNI = 25+ year CIA employee. The Swamp demands that it be protected.

IMO probably the only way Trump could bring in an outsider would be to nominate someone from the military.

Bring Mike Rodgers back.

ETA: Dang it! Hate it when I misspell his name.
Drahknor03
AG
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

richardag said:

Bring Mike Rodgers back.
Now that's a pick that would raise some eyebrows.
BMX Bandit
from what I have read, it will for sure not be Sue Gordon.
drcrinum

hawk1689
AG
Ratcliffe is the decoy.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

drcrinum said:

richardag said:

Bring Mike Rodgers back.
Excellent suggestion!
Ulysses90
AG
dreyOO said:

I'd like to see Comey charged with everything. Bankrupt his ass and see how quickly he sings.

Sick of the lefties playing hardball but conservatives always choose "discretion"

The lefties wrote the rules for this game: "the process IS the punishment." Enjoy the process you subversive ****suckers. Michael Flynn has been saving a seat for you at the bankruptcy court.
First Page Last Page
Page 884 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.