Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,511,948 Views | 49272 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by will25u
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
no wonder comey has been so cocky in his tweets recently.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Thanks for posting! Appreciate the explanation.
aggiehawg
AG
BTW, there is no non-prosecution agreement here. Just a declination decision at this time.

Remember Manafort? The EDVa also declined to prosecute Manafort in 2014 over his FARA and Ukrainian work, including his financial crimes but that didn't stop Mueller from revitalizing the case in 2017.

The point here is even if they feel a little shaky on indicting him on just these charges at the moment doesn't prevent DOJ from adding them back in as other count(s) in a multi-count indictment in the future.
fasthorse05
Don't forget CNN!

Just had to add that.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
whatthehey78
AG
Do appreciate the explanations/clarifications to the preceding docs/posts. THANKS TO ALL...especially Mrs. Hawg, who is always helpful to us non-legal eagles.
DeWrecking Crew
Shouldn't leaking any info to the media by Comey be construed as "grossly negligent". There are just some people in some positions where intent should automatically be assumed, FBI Director is one of those positions, the "he should have known better" prosecution should have been pretty easy to prosecute.
MouthBQ98
AG
Now Comey has to worry about that floating around. He is now somewhat at the mercy of the decision of the federal prosecutors involved going forward, as any change in circumstance could bring this right back up as part of something else. It has to be a little unnerving for him.
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Now Comey has to worry about that floating around. He is now somewhat at the mercy of the decision of the federal prosecutors involved going forward, as any change in circumstance could bring this right back up as part of something else. It has to be a little unnerving for him.
I don't think Comey has that much self-awareness. He's so sanctimonious and self-righteous that it would never enter his mind that he would ever do anything illegal.

Shades of the famous Nixon quote, "It's not illegal when the President does it." Comey was FBI Director and thinks that gave him carte blanche.
benchmark
AG
aggiehawg said:

The point here is even if they feel a little shaky on indicting him on just these charges at the moment doesn't prevent DOJ from adding them back in as other count(s) in a multi-count indictment in the future.
Multi-count indictment ... and click your heels 3 times.
aggiehawg
AG
benchmark said:

aggiehawg said:

Multi-count indictment ... and click your heels 3 times.
Comey signed the original Page FISA warrant and two of the three renewals. Three counts. And we don't even have proof of the Flynn, Papadop, Manafort and other warrants he likely signed...more counts.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
aggiehawg said:

MouthBQ98 said:

I don't think Comey has that much self-awareness. He's so sanctimonious and self-righteous that it would never enter his mind that he would ever do anything illegal.

Shades of the famous Nixon quote, "It's not illegal when the President does it." Comey was FBI Director and thinks that gave him carte blanche.

so far he's right.
drcrinum

But it doesn't say when or if they will have redactions.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

so far he's right.
Nixon thought so too but he was also pardoned when he said that. Comey ain't getting a pardon.
Long Live Sully
AG
Or it may just be this.

aggiehawg
AG
Is that a Wankel?
Long Live Sully
AG
aggiehawg said:

Is that a Wankel?
Ford 302.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did this and said, "Well you didn't say what kind of 302." Like my kids used to do.

FBI.. lying liars.
aggiehawg
AG
I now feel dumb and both my Dad and my brother just rolled over in their graves.

I'll take the coward's way out and blame it on the martini I just had.
Long Live Sully
AG
aggiehawg said:

I now feel dumb and both my Dad and my brother just rolled over in their graves.

Starting early huh? Or maybe I am just late.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

Have another...It'll help. Promise!
Old_Ag_91
AG
Hahaha, im gonna blame it on the outstanding margaritas I've had.
aggiehawg
AG
Five to five thirty is the beginning of cocktail hour. Unless we are at the lake. Then it's noon for the first beer.

Or a football game day, then it is 11 in the morning with either mimosas or bloody marys after a big breakfast of toast, fried eggs, bacon/sausage and Potatoes O'Brien with the crockpot cooking whatever is the meal du jour. Chili, chicken tortilla soup, posole, carne adovada, stew, gumbo, pork stew (absolutely fabulous recipe with butter and white wine) or other recipes depending on The Hubs' choice for that particular weekend.

I don't cook every day, but when I do, it is fabulous. And the leftovers are even better.
Tibbers
So back to wait till next month or Trust barr? I mean, Barr's father was oss along with the mueller clan. Barrs father hired epstein and basically ushered him into the world of the New York elite. I'm beginning to think citizens might have to flip the tables of the justice department over and start trying these cases ourselves. Is that possible though? What recourse do we have if our duly appointed members of the justice department dont do anything?
Also, trump grew up in New York at the time. Did his family know barr/epstein? Small world New York billionaires lead.
aggiehawg
AG
Tibbers said:

So back to wait till next month or Trust barr? I mean, Barry's father was oss along with the mueller clan. Barrs father hired epstein and basically ushered him into the world of the New York elite. I'm beginning to think citizens might have to flip the tables of the justice department over and start trying these cases ourselves. Is that possible though? What recourse do we have if our duly appointed members of the justice department dont do anything?
Also, trump grew up in New York at the time. Did his family know barr/epstein? Small world New York billionaires lead.
Research is your friend. If you do that, you won't honestly repeat it.
Rapier108
For what it's worth.

aggiehawg
AG
Just a warning. You will not get this thread either deleted or locked, It will get you a long ban, however.

Proceed at your own risk.
Tibbers
What did I do?
Trump was raised in New York. Trump took over his family business in 71. Barr's father resigned in 74. I know trump didn't go to dalton but over 1000 of the wealthiest families in New York did. It's not difficult to see there being at least something being on the radar. And again, the connection between barr and Epstein is strong and needs to be examined further. Plenty of researchers are doing so like the Canadian lady Polly.
aggielostinETX
AG
Who's soc are you?
Tibbers
Whose. And no ones. I just have my own thoughts on the matter. I didn't like Barr's answer as to why he would not recuse himself over the Epstein matters. I am worried that now after giving comey a slap on the wrist because it wasn't a slam dunk or wasn't a harsh enough punishment as more egregious crimes are coming(an argument that makes no sense) that Barr will whaffle on throwing the book on his buds. I dont like seeing these sons of *****es get off free. I also worry that too many on this board are reliant on too few voices. More research needs to be done. I worry that we may have to rely on ourselves if we want justice be done. I do not want to speak of this further as I dont want to derail.
aggielostinETX
AG
Tibbers said:

Whose. And no ones. I just have my own thoughts on the matter. I didn't like Barr's answer as to why he would not recuse himself over the Epstein matters. I am worried that now after giving comey a slap on the wrist because it wasn't a slam dunk or wasn't a harsh enough punishment as more egregious crimes are coming(an argument that makes no sense) that Barr will whaffle on throwing the book on his buds. I dont like seeing these sons of *****es get off free. I also worry that too many on this board are reliant on too few voices. More research needs to be done. I worry that we may have to rely on ourselves if we want justice be done. I do not want to speak of this further as I dont want to derail.

Ok, so you didn't post for 5 years and then show up and act like some other recently banned folk?

You think I give a **** about whose?

Tibbers
I have no words.

Back on topic, the barr/epstein connection is highlighted by the recent DOJ reaction to Comey. My only hope is that Ratcliffe can roll in and clean house. The truth will shed light as to how deep it goes. George Webb has done awesome work on the ties of epstein, wexner, and dyncorp. The point is, more research needs to be done. By all of you who read this thread as do I. The puzzle pieces are not fitting and coming here for analysis is a good thing. More voices get to the truth faster and prevents shepherding, ya heard?
Rapier108
Tibbers said:

I have no words.

Back on topic, the barr/epstein connection is highlighted by the recent DOJ reaction to Comey. My only hope is that Ratcliffe can roll in and clean house. The truth will shed light as to how deep it goes. George Webb has done awesome work on the ties of epstein, wexner, and dyncorp. The point is, more research needs to be done. By all of you who read this thread as do I. The puzzle pieces are not fitting and coming here for analysis is a good thing. More voices get to the truth faster and prevents shepherding, ya heard?
There is no connection to Barr and Epstein.

Quit trolling.
aggielostinETX
AG
You had no words for 5 years.

My good friend from HS works for W. You think I have some conspiracy connection to him too?
drcrinum
Fitton was just on Hannity. Said that the FBI will give Bruce Ohr's 302s to Judicial Watch by Monday...but no mention about redactions.
Rockdoc
AG
drcrinum said:

Fitton was just on Hannity. Said that the FBI will give Bruce Ohr's 302s to Judicial Watch by Monday...but no mention about redactions.

He was very agitated with the Comey developments
aggiehawg
AG
Total lie. Barr's Dad was fired before Epstein was hired.

Either step up your game or stop posting on this thread. It will not be deleted again by trolls.
First Page Last Page
Page 883 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.