Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,512,768 Views | 49272 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by will25u
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg
AG
LOL. Halper knows what is about to hit once Theresa May is out. He going to ground.
whatthehey78
AG
Suddenly, it seems like a number of critters are wanting to slink away...as if they were never in the room or a member of the band.
akm91
AG
Interesting that Brennan and Clapper have been pretty quiet recently. Extended vacation maybe?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
whatthehey78
AG
Maybe...with elections, there are consequences????
DeWrecking Crew
There's going to be at least 10 movies about this whole saga, I'm most interested in the one from Halper's point of view.
will25u
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/11/house-judiciary-approves-subpoenas-for-12-key-mueller-witnesses-including-jared-kushner-1407428

Quote:

The House Judiciary Committee voted on Thursday to authorize subpoenas for 12 crucial witnesses as part of House Democrats' ongoing investigations targeting President Donald Trump.

On a party-line vote, the committee empowered Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) to issue subpoenas to current and former Trump administration officials who were central figures in former special counsel Robert Mueller's 22-month investigation of Russian contacts with the Trump campaign.

The subpoena list also includes Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, in addition to some of Mueller's key witnesses: former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter.

The panel also authorized subpoenas for executives of American Media Inc., which was involved in hush-money payments to women who alleged that they had affairs with Trump. Nadler has not indicated when or whether he'll issue the subpoenas.
MouthBQ98
AG
So, basically just brazenly politicizing all activity in the house towards trying to smear the president for the 2020 election?

That's what half our legislature is 100% focused on?

What psychopathology is involved in electing these people again?
Bird93
AG
The sad thing is their sheeple will re-elect them
aggiehawg
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

There's going to be at least 10 movies about this whole saga, I'm most interested in the one from Halper's point of view.
Or Mifsud's.
will25u
We having Mueller fatigue, or just no real news lately?

aggiehawg
AG
Archey is the guy who is fighting to keep the Comey memos sealed.
drcrinum

https://www.scribd.com/document/416585545/US-v-Flynn-Response-to-Court-Order

New response from Flynn per the FARA case.

drcrinum

Hmmm...This doesn't sound good.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

Hmmm...This doesn't sound good.

Carter is not crucial. Nor is he even material to what Horowitz is probing. He wasn't accused of anything. The FBI, CIA, NSA are.

aggiehawg
AG
And I said Covington, Burling was in big trouble over their representation of the Flynn Intel Group during the disclosure filings, then chose to keep Flynn's criminal case in-house so they could advise him to falsely plead guilty to cover their errors.

Covington, Burling has one potentially saving grace here, the involvement of DOJ/Nat Sec's Laufman. He was directing Covington, Burling to file (what he knew but they didn't know) was a false FARA filing.

That's entrapment.
will25u
will25u
will25u
drcrinum

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/11/doj-attorney-says-russian-government-nothing-troll-farms/#.XShnxiMbmZA.twitter

I still doubt Mueller will testify. This court ruling should be devastating.
doubledegreeAG
AG
Ouch that one stings.
Mostly Peaceful
I've seen much praise for hawg and her analysis, all of it well deserved no doubt, but just wanted to give a tip of the cap to you as well. It's incredible what all we have learned over the course of this thread. Credit to you, will and others for the great content you bring. Us lurkers greatly appreciate it.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

From reading the latest pleadings in the Flynn case (Spoiler alert: Flynn's former counsel really f***ed up) and that article from The Federalist about the Concord case, I think Mueller has some real exposure for potential perjury, if he testifies and tries to tow the company line that Russia did it.

Concord (or Internet Research Agency case as it is formally styled) should be off-limits for questioning as it is still a pending matter. However, the general question of how Mueller arrived at the conclusion that the actual Russian government was ordering, directing, financially supporting or otherwise behind the social media campaign is not off limits. Was there as mole inside the Kremlin that corroborated Putin's involvement outside of Steele's so-called "sources"?

The same question as to what evidence did Team Mueller obtain that proved that the DNC and the DCCC was even hacked and if hacked by whom? Question him (and behind closed doors members of his team) about the Binney report and the efforts they made to ensure that such a download was impossible. Did they ever even consider that the computer theft was in-house? How many CrowdStrike employees were extensively interviewed about their draft reports? Was a final report ever prepared? Why not?

Did they ever interview Assange? Why not? Wouldn't he be the best source of information for the origins of the wikileaks materials?

There are a lot of land mines for Mueller and company.

drcrinum
I'll post these tweets but BEWARE! I know nothing about this chap. At least 10 reliable people I follow on Twitter follow this guy. If it turns out to be bogus....so be it.

These are not linked so a thread reader can't be used.
I would very much like for the above to be true, but there is yet no verification...so BEWARE.
aggiehawg
AG
Considering there is also a report that Barr will declass the MOU between the FBI/CIA on the use of outside contractors, I'd say those tweets may have some truth behind them.

This might be shaping up to be a helluva day!
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/11/doj-attorney-says-russian-government-nothing-troll-farms/#.XShnxiMbmZA.twitter

This whole thing is pretty devoid of Russian Govt agents for a case about Russian Govt agents
will25u
Why does the government, specifically since Trump has taken off like to make the big info drops on Friday?

I have been conditioned by TexAgs to think that dropping things on Friday is a means of lessening the impact because of the weekend?

I know there are some political shows on the weekend, but I feel the best way for people to actually see the information is to drop it early in the week and let it peculate throughout the week.
captkirk
AG
drcrinum said:

I'll post these tweets but BEWARE! I know nothing about this chap. At least 10 reliable people I follow on Twitter follow this guy. If it turns out to be bogus....so be it.

These are not linked so a thread reader can't be used.
I would very much like for the above to be true, but there is yet no verification...so BEWARE.

Wow, if true. I don't know how these characters stay out of prison if even half of this is true
End Of Message
MouthBQ98
AG
Seems like a plausible hypothetical to me at this point.
ccatag
AG
In my best Keith Jackson impersonation, "Whoa, Nellie . . ."
scottimus
AG
Wow brings whole new meaning to "circular reporting."

More like circular CIA spying!

Gotta hand it to them, they found the loop hole. Classified CIA assets were going to be hard to bring to the forefront.

If Hillary had won, they would have been buried so deep under the red tape and redacted info. Would have take decades to get out.
End Of Message
AG
Mueller testimony postponed until July 24th, per Fox.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Wow bring whole new meaning to circular reporting.

More like circular CIA spying!
Remember Lisa Page's testimony? She said there were discussions of how many and how valuable of their assets were they willing to burn in investigating Trump?

I'm sure that conversation happened, just not the year of 2016 she said it did. It wasn't September of 2016, it was November of 2015, IMO.
aggiehawg
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Mueller testimony postponed until July 24th, per Fox.
LOL.

ETA: Doubt he shows on the 24th either. Then the August recess will occur.
First Page Last Page
Page 866 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.