Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,484,832 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by aggiehawg
coyote68
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Requiring testimony to conform to a high level of ethical standard is a no go with that bunch of characters. I'm not sure the word ethical and senate are. compatible in the same paragraph.

And the "Select Committee on Intelligence"??? These are swamp lifers.
Post removed:
by user
MetoliusAg
Quote:

...there is enough physical stand alone evidence to prove the taxes owed, they will convict him of that fairly easily, but the conspiracy and Bank Fraud will be tougher.
The bank fraud charges should be the easiest decisions for the jury, based on the evidence and testimony. When a defendant fills out a loan application with substantially false financial information, gives falsified income docs / tax docs / asset documents to the loan officer, and then signs the loan application, that is an easy call for a jury to make.
whatthehey78
AG
etcetera said:

Quote:

...there is enough physical stand alone evidence to prove the taxes owed, they will convict him of that fairly easily, but the conspiracy and Bank Fraud will be tougher.
The bank fraud charges should be the easiest decisions for the jury, based on the evidence and testimony. When a defendant fills out a loan application with substantially false financial information, gives falsified income docs / tax docs / asset documents to the loan officer, and then signs the loan application, that is an easy call for a jury to make.
...and so was Hillary's misuse of top secret/classified communiques while Sec. of State, but we all know how the so-called Justice System handled that.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
RoscoePColtrane
Seems like the FISA applications on Carter Page not only were 80% redacted they were 177 pages light as well.

Quote:

MINUTE ORDER. The court has considered the parties' respective positions set forth in the July 24, 2018 [36] Joint Status Report, and does not agree with Plaintiff that separate briefing is required to determine the relevance of the President's tweets concerning the redactions made to the Carter Page FISA applications. The parties shall meet and confer about the exemptions claimed to support the redactions and, no later than August 17, 2018, file an additional status report with the court that sets forth how the parties wish to proceed and, if necessary, proposes a summary judgment briefing schedule. Signed by Judge Amit P. Mehta on 08/08/2018. (lcapm3) (Entered: 08/08/2018)

Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
https://apelbaum.wordpress.com/2018/03/

Quote:

The Mechanics of Deception

Very long. Minimum one hour read. Unbelievable depth of research into the primary Trump Dossier players, secondary & peripheral players showing work relationships, friendships, marriages, past histories, image analysis, writing styles, conclusions regarding the primary composers of the Dossier, ad nausea. At least 25 players were involved with a bankroll of millions of dollars. Who supplied the money? A real conspiracy.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
Synopsis
RoscoePColtrane said:

Lady Liberty! Ain't she beautiful in person?
Whens lunch
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I wonder if she told them the truth eventually...or left them thinking Trump did it?
Not when I'm done with it.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Schiff just can't help himself

Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Schiff is such a dumbass.
🤡 🤡 🤡
MooreTrucker
AG
Whens lunch said:

I wonder if she told them the truth eventually...or left them thinking Trump did it?
They wouldn't believe her.
MooreTrucker
AG
VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Schiff is such a dumbass.

Wait till the lengthy **** list of Dems and their minions comes out. Woo boy!
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
jt2hunt
AG
Sick
Ellis Wyatt
Highlights? I can't get her site or her twitter to load.
Bonfire1996
AG
I haven't jumped on the treason bandwagon to this point, but m effer Bruce Ohr may deserve it.
Bonfire1996
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Once Page and Strzok got outed, Bruce Ohr ramped it the eff up. The FBI didn't include exculpatory evidence in FISC application. Congressional investigators are way ahead on this.
Ellis Wyatt
Bonfire1996 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Once Page and Strzok got outed, Bruce Ohr ramped it the eff up. The FBI didn't include exculpatory evidence in FISC application. Congressional investigators are way ahead on this.
What we already knew Ohr did is sedition. I couldn't want to see him face life in prison any more than I do.
Rapier108
Quote:

Months after being dismissed from the FBI's Russia probe for misconduct, British intelligence operative Christopher Steele discussed being reinstated with a senior official working for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, so Steele could assist special counsel Robert Mueller.

"Whenever convenient, I would like a chat, there's a lot going on and we are frustrated with how long this re-engagement with the Bureau and Mueller is taking," Steele texted Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr on Aug. 6, 2017. "Anything you could do to accelerate the process would be much appreciated."

"Chris, good to hear from you," Ohr texted back as he proposed times when the two could discuss the idea.

The exchange - one of several in which Steele proposed a return to the Russia probe - has captured the attention of investigators in Congress and the Department of Justice (DOJ). Some of them told me they are stunned that a top Rosenstein aide would even consider restoring Steele to the case, and with good reason.

After all, Steele was paid by a firm working for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to dig up Russia dirt on Donald Trump. Then, in November 2016, he was deemed "not suitable" to serve as an FBI informer after being caught leaking information to the media.
http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/401007-opinion-top-doj-official-discussed-getting-steele-back-into-fbi-mueller-probe
drcrinum

Short video.
drcrinum

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/emails-show-2016-links-among-steele-ohr-simpson-with-russian-oligarch-in-background

Deripaska surfacing again.Was he funding Steele as well as being a source for the dossier? And don't forget, there was Warner on the Senate Intel Committee texting with Waldman, Deripaska's lobbyist, about potentially meeting Steele in secret as well as potential negotiations with Assange. I suspect Assange's knowledge of who provided him with the DNC & Podesta emails likely blows up the whole Russian hacking scenario.
drcrinum

drcrinum

I suspect they knew about the dossier well before December 2016. Steele was sharing his work with MI6 for years.
RoscoePColtrane
Fascinating the new look of surprise by these emails talking about Steele and Ohr still working together after Steel was dismissed. Glenn Simpson testified to the fact months ago just no one was paying attention, to busy chasing the laser.

Code 7 10-42
Prosperdick
AG
As has been said countless times but worth repeating....

They never thought she would lose.
RoscoePColtrane
Prosperdick said:

As has been said countless times but worth repeating....

They never thought she would lose.
Everywhere you look in testimony they all admit to it.

Code 7 10-42
FriscoKid
AG
Ohr said "still moving forward with the M case" (talking about Manafort)

That's some slimy sh*t

Rosenstein (or someone) knew there were some old tax issues with Manafort because he didn't charge him 10 years ago. He just kept it in his back pocket? That's not how justice is supposed to work. They used it to try to take down Trump. McCabe, Strozk, Page, Comey, and Mueller don't care about unpaid taxes. That is dirty as F.
FriscoKid
AG
Furthermore, if I were manaforts lawyer I would submit that Ohr letter into the court today. Call that slime ball in to testify. Talk about **** hitting the fan. I think Ellis would lose it.
RoscoePColtrane
FriscoKid said:

Furthermore, if I were manaforts lawyer I would submit that Ohr letter into the court today. Call that slime ball in to testify. Talk about **** hitting the fan. I think Ellis would lose it.
Prosecution hasn't rested yet, might be surprising what the Manafort team pulls out when they start presenting their case.
Code 7 10-42
BMX Bandit
Quote:

Rosenstein knew there were some old tax issues with Manafort because he didn't charge him 10 years ago.

Has Napolitano ever given his basis for this claim?

Seems like he said it, then it just went away.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Rosenstein knew there were some old tax issues with Manafort because he didn't charge him 10 years ago.

Has Napolitano ever given his basis for this claim?

Seems like he said it, then it just went away.
Been out of pocket for awhile but I haven't seen any. Agree that doesn't appear to be accurate as far as I can tell.

What do you think about this, though?

Quote:

On Wednesday, Ellis was at it again, dressing down prosecutors after learning that an IRS agent they called to the stand as an expert witness had been in the courtroom for the entire trial. Ellis argued that witnesses should be present only for their own testimony. Mueller's prosecutors protested that the judge had granted them an exception, but the judge a former fighter pilot who has spent more than 30 years on the federal bench was having none of it.

"I don't care what the transcript says, maybe I made a mistake," Ellis said. "When I exclude witnesses I mean everybody, unless I make a special exception."
LINK

Might be nothing but it sure took Ellis by surprise so I doubt there was a stipulation or pre-trial order specifically exempting that expert under the exclusionary rule.
First Page Last Page
Page 571 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.