Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,481,507 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by aggiehawg
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FbgTxAg said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/22/oh-my-this-is-either-a-sting-or-the-most-corrupt-u-s-dept-of-justice-in-history/
FbgTxAg
AG
I'm stuck on mobile but someone should paste some of this article. Well worth the read.
drcrinum
FbgTxAg said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/22/oh-my-this-is-either-a-sting-or-the-most-corrupt-u-s-dept-of-justice-in-history/
A must read!

Remember, we talked at length about Warner's text messages with Waldman. Warner probably acted alone at first, but he appraised Burr about the messages at some point before June of 2017. The two of them keep the activity secret from the rest of the Senate Intel Committee till October 2017, but even then, the Committee kept that info secret until Nunes leaked the messages to the media in early 2018. See below:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/08/democratic-sen-mark-warner-texted-with-russian-oligarch-lobbyist-in-effort-to-contact-dossier-author-christopher-steele.html

Now an interesting speculation that is likely true. Why did Wolfe send Watkins 82 text messages?

Most likely he had photographed the Carter Page FISA warrant application dated March 17, 2017 and sent her the photos. Perhaps that is the reason that date wasn't redacted on the application. Think about it.

drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1021245439427907586.html

Here is a threadreader by TCTH...it's better than the article and more detailed.
RoscoePColtrane
Sundance back on top of his game...

I think he along with a lot of others was getting bogged down in the swampiness and frustration can kill motivation. This FISA release really changes the game.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

Remember the search warrant for Ali Watkins? They have her text messages & emails. If there were communications with NYT's people regarding sharing leaked documents....could she be charged for storing & transmitting classified documents?
coyote68
3 Thoughts.

The tip of the iceberg.

Somewhere in Utah.

Trump's approval went up during the libs Russia meltdown.

The American public is on to the clintonista/obamaista charade.

Ok, 4 things!
coyote68
One more thing.

Sedition is in play for some of these folks.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Back then, it was called "the golden showers dossier". I remember seeing references to it on the web in the summer of 2016.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Back then, it was called "the golden showers dossier". I remember seeing references to it on the web in the summer of 2016.
Crazy George Webb was talking about it incessantly long before a lot of people but he firehoses the crowd with so much he gets ignore a lot. He was doing the same thing about the Awans and their drop box long before anyone else. But like I said it's George Webb and gets overlooked when he's on the money because of the times he's not. I think he called it the Pee Pee Dossier.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

EDVA -

Set Hearing as to Paul J. Manafort, Jr: Status Conference re: Jury Questionnaire set for 7/24/2018 at 09:00 AM in Alexandria Courtroom 900 before District Judge T. S. Ellis III. (rban, ) (Entered: 07/23/2018)

Also from DC

MINUTE ORDER as to PAUL J. MANAFORT, JR. It is ORDERED that the motions hearing currently set for July 24, 2018 at 9:30 AM is vacated and will be reset at a later date. It is FURTHER ORDERED that to assist the Court in ruling on defendant's objections to the proposed Rule 404(b) evidence identified in 350 the government's supplemental notice -- i.e., the FARA inspection reports, the letter to counsel, and any other documents covered by the supplement -- the government is ordered to deliver a copy of the proposed exhibits to chambers for in camera review by July 24, 2018. Signed by Judge Amy Berman Jackson on 7/23/18. (DMK) (Entered: 07/23/2018)
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Actually when the Billy Bush tape came out I expected the golden showers dossier to hit too.
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Actually when the Billy Bush tape came out I expected the golden showers dossier to hit too.
When Buzzfeed dropped it, then a lot of the MSM said they knew of it, and had for months, but it was so far out there they would touch it because f the possible blowback. Just wasn't believable enough for them to be the first. Once Buzzfeed took the hit, the gutless *******s all piled on.
Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

When Buzzfeed dropped it, that a lot of the MSM said they knew of it, and had for months, but it was so far out there they would touch it because f the possible blowback. Just wasn't believable enough for them to be the first. Once Buzzfeed took the hit, the gutless *******s all piled on.
Wasn't believable enough for our MSM to use to slander Trump, yet the FBI submitted it to a FISA court.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
akm91
AG
What kind of offense are they unleashing?
RoscoePColtrane
akm91 said:

What kind of offense are they unleashing?
The band-aid will be coming off soon. Offense would be shedding light on the things like the FISA application, first time one has ever been made public

Going after security clearances of Clapper, Brennan, Yates, Hayden, Rice, McCabe and Comey, I would say is offense.

Watch how fast the leaks get plugged if this happens...

CNN/MSNBC will have little use for Clapper, Brennan, and Hayden after this
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Very possible. Midterms are coming quickly
RoscoePColtrane
Twitter is melting down

Code 7 10-42
VegasAg86
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Twitter is melting down

What is the point of them still having clearances? Seems to me McCabe's should have been revoked when he was terminated.
🤡 🤡 🤡
RoscoePColtrane
If Barclay's prediction of 5.3% GDP comes to fruition you might as well put the left on suicide watch.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Twitter is melting down

Last question today was, "Is Trump looking into Biden or Obama's clearance?"

Sander response was, "I am not aware of that"

I wish she would've trolled with something like, "Anything is possible"
RoscoePColtrane
VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Twitter is melting down

What is the point of them still having clearances? Seems to me McCabe's should have been revoked when he was terminated.
SC has mechanisms it's not an automated thing. Unless revoked for cause, clearances expire 5 years from the SSBI Adjudication Date for TS, 10 years for S. If you get a job in the civilian sector, they will have to convert you from Government to Industrial. If you re-apply it can go on forever. In a nutshell...

Your clearance goes 'Inactive' when you are no longer in a billet that requires it. So if you have a TS clearance based on a SSBI, and get out, it will go inactive (think of it like a light switch). It is 'off' but still there. If you get another job with the government, and are in a billet that requires a clearance, they can just turn it back 'on' up until the expiration (5 years from the SSBI Adjudication Date for TS, 10 years for S). If you get a job in the civilian sector, they will have to convert you from Government to Industrial (this is strictly administrative and doesn't change any of the dates). And industrial has limits usually by contractor, they usually have only so many slots, it's not a free for all. The act of doing this will also turn 'on' the clearance. 1 year prior to the expiration of your clearance, you should renew it, giving them plenty of time to process new paperwork. With a renewal in, they can grant an extension pending renewal, if you cut your date to close.

These gov employees that go into the media to become pundits still have their clearances, just inactive, and there is a big difference in clearance and access.
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
I can step back from the ledge...

biobioprof
Ag with kids
AG
VegasAg86 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Twitter is melting down

I don't know.

I do know that mine was suspended each time I switched jobs and then reinistated when I started my new job.

Since you have to have a clearance level AND need to know, why wouldnt they have suspended their licenses?

What need to know do any of these folks have?

They took away a lot of clearances at my place because the need to know was no longer there for those people (maybe they stopped working in a classified area or moved to a non classified program).
SpreadsheetAg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Twitter is melting down

Beautiful.
biobioprof
GCP12 said:

SpreadsheetAg
AG
GCP12 said:

At first glance I thought this said John Brennan and Conan O'Brien... I need some sleep.
First Page Last Page
Page 543 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.