Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,481,499 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by aggiehawg
RoscoePColtrane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
coyote68 said:

Mr. Mueller

Remember "wherever it leads"?

But that is why the clintonista lawyers were appointed to help shield the Clinton crime syndicate.

Now we are getting somewhere. I wonder how much Iran kicked back to Barrack? I'm sure there are folks in Israel who know. And if they know, Trump knows.

Somewhere in Utah.....

Take a real good look at the money behind the $95 million dollar book deal. Several left leaning publishing houses have even questioned the economics when asked directly in interviews. There is no way they recoup that in book sales. That was a pay off. I question Netflix deal, and he's still on these high paid speech tours overseas. This "humanitarian" speech he just gave in South Africa for the Mandela Foundation, wasn't done for free. The billion plus he's raised for his library, that may never get built needs to be watched carefully. That monstrosity he planned in Chicago, that he is now being sued over may tank as well, since they found out it's not a Presidential Library, more of a Obama worship center.

And just like those pallets of cash that appeared out of nowhere, from some secret fund that not even congress knew about, lets you know, there is money stashed everywhere.
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
brownbrick
AG
Immunity is usually tied to a particular charge, not every possible other crime a person committed.
BMX Bandit
The mueller filing is not asking for a blanket immunity or immunity for any specific crime.

Only that the testimony at trial can't be used against them
RoscoePColtrane
People are all in a twist over these immunities not knowing much at all. I doubt seriously it's either of the Podesta's. My guess it's likely a banker or two and possibly a CPA. More than likely Gates (his partner in crime) and Alex Trusko (the kid that opened the storage).

Gates may be an immunity on his FARA stuff and maybe some tax issues, in turn to roll over on Manafort for everything. Trusko likely just immunity from the actual contents of the storage that had his name on the lease. The bankers and CPA for not reporting what they knew was illegal. Manafort is likely toast at this level, as he should. He's a shady *******. Were there some questionable tactics, sure, but make no mistake Manafort is a POS. Are there others doing the same thing he's been doing? Certainly are, tens of thousands of them. And I hope personally they start cracking down on FARA, up until now except for a few here and there cases it's been a paper tiger.

I just don't see the Podesta's getting any immunity that will ever become public. If anything they just don't get prosecuted, which will infuriate me personally, but won't surprise me literally. If they do get prosecuted, that's gravy to me. The Podesta's are politically radioactive right now. Tony is MIA and outside of spouting off on twitter and in some closed door Democratic fund raisers, John Podesta is in his bunker.

And remember once the trial begins, these deals become public.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum
FbgTxAg
AG

FbgTxAg
AG

RoscoePColtrane
jjeffers1 said:

The President & CSO of Crowstrike worked for Mueller for years and his specialty?

Estonia and the Ukraine --- Cozy Bear Fuzzy Bear

Code 7 10-42
ANSC Ag
AG
drcrinum

Interview with Bill Binney this week. Explains how Gruccifer 2 is a fraud and that the Russians did not hack the DNC. Easy to follow.
redline248
AG
So everyone going off the rails about Trump not trusting the intelligence community will apologize, now, right?
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Is he seriously claiming you can't grt 50mbs to Europe?
RoscoePColtrane
redline248 said:

So everyone going off the rails about Trump not trusting the intelligence community will apologize, now, right?

Pundits run the circles calling Bill Binney a crackpot

Real intel people that actually know Binney and what he stands for in the intel community are radio silent when it comes to trying to cross swords with Binney. The toolbox they use to this day, the majority of it was designed and implemented by Bill Binney.

A good read on Binney speaking

https://medium.com/@WeAIIWin/nsa-whistleblower-bill-binney-at-sha2017-how-the-nsa-tracks-you-6fb9dd9f4518
Code 7 10-42
ntxVol
Lot Y Tailgate said:

Throughput and bandwidth are two different things.

https://www.sd-wan-experts.com/blog/why-your-maximum-thru-put-is-less-than-your-bandwidth/
RoscoePColtrane

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1019621809031909376
Code 7 10-42
bmks270
AG
drcrinum said:

Interview with Bill Binney this week. Explains how Gruccifer 2 is a fraud and that the Russians did not hack the DNC. Easy to follow.

Guccifer? Gruccifer? Whoever it was, it WAS the R U S S I A !!!

Russia meddling again with fake evidence !
aggielostinETX
AG
ntxVOL said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

https://www.sd-wan-experts.com/blog/why-your-maximum-thru-put-is-less-than-your-bandwidth/

TransAtlantic 50mb on a non-dedicated line is pretty hard. Especially 2-3 years ago.
ntxVol
Lot Y Tailgate said:

ntxVOL said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

Is he seriously claiming you can't get 50Mbps of throughput to Europe?
You didn't read the article at that link did you?

I'll give you a hint, the speed of light is 186,000 mi/s.
aggielostinETX
AG
ntxVOL said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

ntxVOL said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

You didn't read the article at that link did you?

I'll give you a hint, the speed of light is 186,000 mi/s.

No routers in the ocean.
Patentmike
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

ntxVOL said:

Lot Y Tailgate said:

I believe that's what was being suggested, yes...at least in 2015-2016
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

RoscoePColtrane
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Michael Barnhart said:

That's not how the internet works.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

i.e. the FBI , et al, are knowingly making decisions based on easily-provable fabricated, tampered data
coyote68
That's what liars do.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
GCP12
AG
TD is claiming that Lisa Page testified to Congress that China hacked Hillary's server and the FBI covered it up... No solid link, yet.
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

You know what has been bothering me lately? How Brennan laser focused on Trump so early in the primaries. March? April of 2016? I know Hillary preferred to run against Trump in the general but how could they be so sure he'd be the nominee?

Did they tamper with the primaries?
aggielostinETX
AG
How does trans-Atlantic transfer work?
Rockdoc
AG
GCP12 said:

TD is claiming that Lisa Page testified to Congress that China hacked Hillary's server and the FBI covered it up... No solid link, yet.

If that's true and she's saying things like that, she has got her immunity deal worked out solid.
Rapier108
Quote:

You know what has been bothering me lately? How Brennan laser focused on Trump so early in the primaries. March? April of 2016? I know Hillary preferred to run against Trump in the general but how could they be so sure he'd be the nominee?

Their internal polling likely told them that Trump had a very good chance of getting the nomination.

Cruz was really the only other possible opponent and they probably were looking into doing the same thing to him if necessary.
GCP12
AG
Rockdoc said:

GCP12 said:

If that's true and she's saying things like that, she has got her immunity deal worked out solid.
I am perfectly fine with her getting immunity if she's giving answers like that.
Patentmike
AG
Lot Y Tailgate said:

Michael Barnhart said:

That's not how the internet works.
Seriously? The "internet" does not work via TCP protocols that have discrete packet sizes and require verification of packet receipt as part of the process?

You might suggest "there are other communication protocols". You might even identify a particular protocol that would work consistent with the cited data. Or, you might attack the data itself as not being valid and/or reliable for the purpose(s) recited. You did none of those which suggests your parroting somebody else, and probably somebody who has no clue themselves.

There are times you raise reasonable questions, but for goodness sakes stop ignorantly parroting every sound bite that presses toward your desired outcome.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

Rockdoc
AG
Yep!
RoscoePColtrane
Deats said:

How does trans-Atlantic transfer work?
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Their internal polling likely told them that Trump had a very good chance of getting the nomination.

Cruz was really the only other possible opponent and they probably were looking into doing the same thing to him if necessary.
I don't recall Cruz having that many jet-setting advisors around him who would have been exposed to Brit intelligence agents for entrapment purposes.
First Page Last Page
Page 534 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.