Mueller dismisses top FBI agent in Russia probe for anti-Trump texts

7,481,685 Views | 49269 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by aggiehawg
drcrinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?

http://tass.com/world/1013707

Quote:

The Russian Prosecutor General's Office is ready to send a request for the questioning of staffers of US intelligence services and public officers within the framework of a criminal case against Hermitage Capital founder William Browder, prosecutors' spokesman Alexander Kurennoy told a briefing on Tuesday.

"Within the framework of a probe into a criminal case against William Browder and his criminal group, we are ready to send another request to the US competent agencies for a possibility to question these staffers of US special services, some other public officers of the US and a number of entrepreneurs in order to later charge them with the crimes committed by Browder," Kurennoy said.

Browder has transferred $400,000 to accounts of the US Democratic Party, Kurennoy said.

"Browder's criminal group funneled $1.5 billion from Russia into tax havens. Of this sum, at least $400 million was transferred to the Democratic Party's accounts. Afterwards, our president asked us to correct the sum for $400,000 from $400 million," Kurennoi said.

On Monday, Russian President Vladimir Putin said after the Russia-US summit in Helsinki that in line with the 1999 agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters, US Special Counsel Robert Mueller might be allowed to interview 12 Russians indicted in the United States. On Friday, the US Justice Department issued an indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence officers within the framework of the Mueller-led investigation into alleged foreign interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Moscow would raise the question "that the steps should be reciprocal," Putin said mentioning the case of Bill Browder.

"Then we will expect from the American side to interview those officials, including special services agents, who we suspect of committing illegal activities in the Russian Federation, in the United States, in presence of our detectives," he emphasized. "What do I mean? The notorious case of Bill Browder, the founder of the Hermitage Capital Management."

"According to our investigation, a group of persons, who were Mr. Browder's business partners, earned illegally more than 1.5 billion dollars in Russia. They did not pay any taxes, neither in Russia nor in the United States, but they managed to transfer the money to the United States," Putin said.

They funneled a large sum into Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, Russian investigators said....

Quote:

Browder Case

On July 13, 2013, Moscow's Tverskoy District Court found Browder guilty in absentia of large-scale tax evasion estimated at 522 million rubles and sentenced him to nine years in prison. Sergei Magnitsky, Browder's Russian lawyer, was a suspect in the case and later died in Moscow's pretrial detention center.

In July 2014, Russia placed Browder on the Interpol's most wanted list. The Russian Prosecutor General's office has many times requested Interpol to arrest Browder. The latest news about such a request came in December 2017.

I don't think Mueller anticipated this -- the Russians really want to get their hands around Browder's neck. Of course, this is why John McCain blew his top over Trump's meeting with Putin -- McCain protected Browder:

It's all about the Magnitsky Act...McCain proposed the legislation for the Magnitsky Act...and who is the well known Russian lawyer who has lobbied against the Magnitsky Act? Natalia Veselnitskaya...remember her from the Trump Tower meeting with Donald Jr.? What an interesting set of coincidences...

aggielostinETX
AG
I am pretty sure Megan is running her dad's account.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I don't think Mueller anticipated this -- the Russians really want to get their hands around Browder's neck
Wouldn't be the first time something like that blew up in his face. One thing I have been wondering is if Rosenstein briefed Trump about the 1999 agreement that Putin immediately used? Did Trump know and expect that to happen? Or was he caught flat-footed?
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I don't think Mueller anticipated this -- the Russians really want to get their hands around Browder's neck
Wouldn't be the first time something like that blew up in his face. One thing I have been wondering is if Rosenstein briefed Trump about the 1999 agreement that Putin immediately used? Did Trump know and expect that to happen? Or was he caught flat-footed?
Seems like Trump said in the Hannity interview that he wasn't aware of that treaty until Putin Brought it up. I'll search the video
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
OPAG
AG
To be fair here is a statement from Bill Browder.

http://time.com/5340545/bill-browder-vladimir-putin-magnitsky-act-donald-trump/

I can see why Putin wants him.

"only one thing is important!"
aggiehawg
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Seems like Trump said in the Hannity interview that he wasn't aware of that treaty until Putin Brought it up. I'll search the video
Well, that's a pretty big thing for Rosenstein to leave out of the briefing, if true. Also shows, once again, the incompetence of Team Mueller.
Rapier108
Front page on Yahoo is that the indictments were nothing but a trap by Mueller for Trump to incriminate himself and he fell for it so it will be over soon; Trump will be gone and in prison.
titan
S

Just maybe it is the other way around. The MSM-DNC cabal was very afraid of Trump meeting with Putin. We KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt, America's security is of no concern or interest to them. (The outraged Republicans probably genuine, but they are just playing unwittingly into it).

So maybe Trump either learned or was even given evidence of some kind by Putin in their meeting. Or just verbal tip-offs that will provide some direction to go. Remember their case depends on the hack being Russian, if real, and that odd things about the cover up not expose Democrat collusion and Hillary misdeeds.
BMX Bandit
Rapier108 said:

Front page on Yahoo is that the indictments were nothing but a trap by Mueller for Trump to incriminate himself and he fell for it so it will be over soon; Trump will be gone and in prison.

Link to that story?
RoscoePColtrane
Off topic some but Levin had a little to say LOL

Code 7 10-42
Rapier108
BMX Bandit said:

Rapier108 said:

Link to that story?
https://www.salon.com/2018/07/17/exclusive-former-adviser-sam-nunberg-says-trump-fell-right-into-muellers-trap-in-helsinki/
RoscoePColtrane
Rapier108 said:

BMX Bandit said:

Rapier108 said:

Link to that story?
https://www.salon.com/2018/07/17/exclusive-former-adviser-sam-nunberg-says-trump-fell-right-into-muellers-trap-in-helsinki/

Sam Nunberg? Might as well be Michael Wolff or better yet Tom Arnold
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Is that the same guy that was drunk on all of the cable news shows several months ago?
titan
S
RoscoePColtrane said:

Off topic some but Levin had a little to say LOL

Wow. Levin really laid out the examples there. Since the Mainstream Media is so big on the term, Levin precisely laid out the reflexive treason of the MSM in their reaction and undermining the President's diplomacy. And how far back the double standard goes.

Also liked his point -- "TWO entities interfered with the election - the Obama administration and Russia --- but the Democrats and Media give a complete pass to the first".
RoscoePColtrane
aggiehawg said:

Is that the same guy that was drunk on all of the cable news shows several months ago?
Code 7 10-42
aggiehawg
AG
Wonder if he is still taking his anti-depressants?
VegasAg86
AG
aggiehawg said:

Wonder if he is still taking his anti-depressants?

I wonder if he's still washing them down with booze?
🤡 🤡 🤡
fasthorse05
titan said:

aggiehawg said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Anyone ever wonder why Israel has never been brought into the FVEY fold. Their intel is top shelf. .
Israelis don't trust other FVEY countries and sometimes, not even us.
They are right not to do so. We are just a hegemon serving our interests -- especially the last administration wasn't even all that classic Christian but more pagan- secular humanist mishmash if someone wants to protest `more honest than China' or such.
You beat me to it. After '08 to '16, I wouldn't trust us either.

Fortunately, I went to coaches night, and was ready to commit by the end of Fisher's talk. Jimbo talks so fast, I didn't know if he was an autioneer, or our football coach!
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
BMX Bandit
Thanks for link.

Bizarre story.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
txwxman
Deats said:

I am pretty sure Megan is running her dad's account.
Barron's been running his dad's account, too. It's the most rational explanation.
Rockdoc
AG
Troll elsewhere.
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1019482312969478144.html

A thread about the relationships between BuzzFeed (publisher of the Trump dossier), Fusion GPS and Orbis Business Intelligence (Steele)...some shady characters.
drcrinum

There are a number of reporters from different countries who are stationed in Moscow. For instance, note the previous thread (above) posted by The War Economy.
Tailgate88
AG
So...Trump tells Mulehead to announce indictments against some Russians right before he meets with Putin. Trump and Putin have a joint presser and Putin has "two great offers".

1) Maybe I can make these indicted GRU agents available for you to interview.
2) Oh hey by the way we want to talk to a guy in your country about money laundering, $400 Million worth which by the way was funneled to the Clinton Crime Family.

Looks like some multi-dimensional Chess going on there.
RoscoePColtrane
Tailgate88 said:

So...Trump tells Mulehead to announce indictments against some Russians right before he meets with Putin. Trump and Putin have a joint presser and Putin has "two great offers".

2) Oh hey by the way we want to talk to a guy in your country about money laundering, $400 Million worth which by the way was funneled to the Clinton Crime Family.

Pretty sure Bill Browder is in the UK. He denounced is US Citizenship in 1999 to avoid taxes and moved to the UK and is a UK citizen.
Code 7 10-42
drcrinum

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1019521618094252032.html

Excellent thread. McIntyre thinks so too.

oldcrow91
AG
https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/1018919182904299520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018919182904299520&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F16%2Ftopics%2F2912732%2F533

To be fair, his memory probably isn't great right now.
Tailgate88
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

Tailgate88 said:

Pretty sure Bill Browder is in the UK. He denounced is US Citizenship in 1999 to avoid taxes and moved to the UK and is a UK citizen.
Fair enough, I admit I'm not really that familiar with the Browder situation. Still, having Putin bring up (and the media cover) the $400 Million to the Clintons narrative is good for Trump.
RoscoePColtrane
Tailgate88 said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

Tailgate88 said:

Fair enough, I admit I'm not really that familiar with the Browder situation. Still, having Putin bring up (and the media cover) the $400 Million to the Clintons narrative is good for Trump.
Absolutely, people need to know how he and his Hermitage Capital Management hedge fund, who by the way were the single largest foreign investor in Russia, funneled 100's of millions to the Clintons, and have been in bed wit them for years. He had to close his doors in Russia in 2015, funneled $4 billion to their banks in the Cayman's via Cyprus. HSBC was fully exposed in the deal. Hung his lawyer Magnitsky out to dry and he was locked up in prison in Russia. I think he died before facing trial. Browder has an outstanding Russian warrant with Interpol that no one honors. Browder is not the humanitarian he claims to be.
Code 7 10-42
coyote68
Mr. Mueller

Remember "wherever it leads"?

But that is why the clintonista lawyers were appointed to help shield the Clinton crime syndicate.

Now we are getting somewhere. I wonder how much Iran kicked back to Barrack? I'm sure there are folks in Israel who know. And if they know, Trump knows.

Somewhere in Utah.....

MooreTrucker
AG
Yep, and we just need to weather these stupid "Russia"/"Stormy"/"ICE"/etc. storms for a little while and then it'll all come together.
Whens lunch
AG
coyote68 said:

Mr. Mueller

Remember "wherever it leads"?

But that is why the clintonista lawyers were appointed to help shield the Clinton crime syndicate.

Now we are getting somewhere. I wonder how much Iran kicked back to Barrack? I'm sure there are folks in Israel who know. And if they know, Trump knows.

Somewhere in Utah.....

I hope you're right. My fear is that in the meantime, Mueller is handing out immunity like candy.
SeMgCo87
AG
Quote:

My fear is that in the meantime, Mueller is handing out immunity like candy.

Let's see...

Like maybe the 5 witnesses in Manfort's trial in VA.?

I wonder if Rosenstein / Mueller have finagled M's authority to allow him access to the long, long list of sealed indictments and he's picking witnesses and granting immunity to those chosen.

I got slammed in another thread for proposing a scenario that sounded like a movie script. Well, this whole ****show is one big movie script.

You cannot make this stuff up, as Dave Barry used to say.

First Page Last Page
Page 533 of 1408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.